• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Grimm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Didn't see this up anywhere so yeah....

MV5BMTQ0MzA3NTY0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQxNDAzOA_V1_SY317_CR120214317_.jpg

Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt of the Portland Police Bureau learns he is descended from a line of "guardians" known as "Grimms," charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures (called Wesen, pronounced as "vessin") of the world. Throughout the episodes, he must battle against an assortment of dangerous creatures, with help from his friend Monroe (who is a reformed creature), and his partner Detective Hank Griffin.

Its a fun and scary show with these "wesen" being from Grimm fairytales, mythology, and ghost stories. It came out about the same time "Once Upon a Time" came out and in a way they are similar and yet this is the scary side of fairytales. Does anyone else watch this show and know how much of a boss the Captain is?

iLeen

Awards
I love this show! And yes, the Captain is awesome:]

Last week's episode of La Llorona kinda freaked me out a bit. I don't like it when women/children start singing an innocent tune so creepilyXD

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I love this show! And yes, the Captain is awesome:]

Last week's episode of La Llorona kinda freaked me out a bit. I don't like it when women/children start singing an innocent tune so creepilyXD

When I saw that episode I was thinking of the River, the ABC show that was canceled, which revolved around myths and legends on the Amazon River. It was an incredibly scary and great show but I was sad it was canceled

Jamesdawn

Banned
Website
motionempire.me
I am not big fan of this show but i have watched season one of this show. This show was good. In this season "The Thing With Feathers" is the best episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back