• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

grim reaper!:(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemicalstar

hi there!
well this si absic for most of you i guess but it is diriving me crazy! i cant beat it! i use magic to get the coins and collect them put them back.. when it has 0 coins i strike him but he always seems to run my hp down before i can get the next batch of coins from him! it is exhausting nyaaa:( it is my habit to get stuck on one of the easy bosses in every single square enix game so please bear with me on this instant:(

love
daph~~

chemicalstar

yayy thnx so much passed it^^
i guess i was tired after playing for so long to get stuck by such a small fishXD
or maybe i am not levelled up enough? i was at about level 43 when i fought it i think.. or something around it?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Use Blizzard on him. By then, it'll be strong enough to freeze him for a short while, then cast Lightning or something like that on him to make him drop coins. Attack him to make him drop MP charges.

chemicalstar

hehe yes after a few trials and a few magic tricks it was possible to beat him:3
loool am i over-levelled??? that's a first for me yayXD i really wanted to finish the game with the max lvl this time so maybe it will work out!:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back