• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

greetings..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hey, welcome here! Hope you have fun and I'm pretty sure you will if you don't spam or flame anyone. Pm me if you need any help or you just need a friend. See you around!

seinra

heh. flame? I'm not well known to flame people. They will or should learn their mistakes, and try to do better. you'll learn to know me to have more of a calm attitude.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
welcome, most ppl are nice except sum 17 year old grump grumps.... <.< j/k but mind the mods the like and deserve there respect because they have to put up with us.... lolz hope u enjoy it here PM me if u ever need anything, i'm here ^^

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Howdy welcome to the forums. You also seem like a nice member, we could use some more nice members active around here instead of the cold, meanies that'll flame you if you say even one bad thing against their theory.

Back