• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

J'adore

Website
www.unimaginablebastard.tumblr.com
My name is Jacob, I'm nineteen and a British student studying journalism at university. I have been a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series for about six years now and have only recently stumbled across this site, it wasn't until I realised I was coming on here daily that I thought it would be wise to create an account and so here I am.

I'll try not to bring too much noob to the forums, I consider myself quite intellectual in both Kingdom Hearts and the real world. :redface:

Oh and if there are any other Donnie Darko lovers out there, by all means leave me a visitors message.

Cheers guys. x

:biggrin:

Dark Drive

Awards
As long as you don't bump into the mean people, you'll be in the safe zone.

Hello!

I'm half english, and i've never met my family over there. I'd love to go one day.

Make sure you just have fun.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I'm sure there aren't any mean people on here.

You have no idea how wrong that statement is. ...Well, kinda. It all depends on the subject at hand. Say the wrong thing and that sweet, innocent girl that you have a crush on can suddenly turn into Grendal from Beowulf.

But yea, read the rules and don't piss off the mods. I think some of them can fall into the category that I just mentioned.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Jeez, I should really look in this section more often.

Always great to see more Europeans joining this place (goes better with all that time-zone stuff, lol).

So welcome to this place...and behold, it is very hard (if not impossible) to leave once you're here. ;P

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wahey, yes tell me about it. I was online quite early this morning around 11am and the site was dead!
I really like it here, be sure to drop me a visitors message if you're ever bored! Lol!!

11am? At that time I am sitting at work, lol.
During the week I am mostly online only around 8.00pm to 12.00pm German time.
I can only afford to actuall log in from work when there isn't much to do. ;)

Heh, I may come back to that on the weekend when I have more time at hand. ^___^
Btw, you also have quite the interesting signature...did you make that fanart yourself? lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I found it on Tumblr and got permission to use it from them, it's only temp until Spiral Dream Designs are done with my signature.
Ah yes, you work? Nice one, I am at University, I live in Southampton, England. :D

^_^

Ah, I see. I was mostly curious because I think I already saw this picture somewhere in a bigger solution...and there exists also a similar one of Sora if I recall correctly.
Well, for mine, except the Moogle which was made for me by a good friend my signature is entirely self-made. ^__^

Yep, have to when I want money to live and continue buying stuff like video games, manga and books, lol.
University, ah, yes, that explains things. ;)
I'm a bit across the channel, in Germany a hour ahead of ya.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Germany, my almost second language. I studied it for many years in secondary school!
Your signature is awesome, love it!! :D
Yes, I spotted it on Tumblr and fell in love, it's my second favorite picture of Roxas to date.
I am a huge fan!! :D

Heh, what a coincidence, lol. I'm so used writing in English also in my job it's almost strange to me to write in German nowadays, although I of course speak it everyday.
Heh, thanks. Sometimes when I have more time on hand and aren't writing on my story or playing a game, helping family stuff I like to make some graphics.
Well, it's a picture where he at least smiles, which is a rare occurrence for him.
I think that's obvious from how you write, hehe. ;)

Back