• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

platinumrug

Greetings to all, my name is platinumrug as you can so OBVIOUSLY see from this post. I'm definitely new to these forums, I actually don't see why I haven't been apart of any KH forums before, given my love for the series and the incredible story line but, alas, here I am finally.

Some things to start off, my name originally derived from my first xbox live gamertag (platinumrug05) which was derived from my gamespot.com account (platinumrug05) (see the amazing trend here? lol). I am black, just so all would know, don't know how many black people you all get here or whatever but it shouldn't matter. I'm just curious is all. Happy to meet all of you and hopefully get back into KH from the last kh game i played, which was KH2... like 3 years ago lol.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Thank you for that lovely introduction darth vader. We here at kh insider would like to welcome you to the last stop of this side of the internet. I am Lord Betrayus. A fellow sith lord like you. Any ways. You must know the rules of this forum...... or go on youtube and listen to the song hold on loosely. I would help you explore the site, but you have a mouse wheel. :p So have fun. Also you should try the roleplaying section........also you have given your soul to this site, but don`t worry we have Santa Clause.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WELCOME :D

Don't forget to read the rules, read the section rules, make friends, sell your soul to KHI Sentience, and have fun! :D

Let's see, my name Lycoris (previously lycorismoon29) was derived from my account name on KH-Vids, derived from my name on KH2 Ultimania (I think that is the name of that site...haven't been there in years), derived from my Gamespot name, derived from my Gaia name, derived from my stickam name. The name is based upon a character in the .hack// novels named Lycoris who was the prototype of Aura (if you ever played the .hack// games or saw the shows). The name also means spider lily, which is my favorite flower. The "moon" part came from my common use of moon in my user names. (Crystalmoongoddess29, arelimoon29, moonylove...y'know...lame crap like that) The 29 is obvious.

platinumrug

Thanks, I'm not related to platinum power ranger lol. I made this name back in 2005 on gamespot, so no relations as far as I know 0_0. Damn Lycoris, talk about extensive haha. I've seen the show a few times but could never catch it long enough to know if I liked it or not. I also always wanted to play the games but for some reason never got around to it. ALSO, Una, no I did not. A friend made it for me on a gaming forum/community I'm apart of.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks, I'm not related to platinum power ranger lol. I made this name back in 2005 on gamespot, so no relations as far as I know 0_0. Damn Lycoris, talk about extensive haha. I've seen the show a few times but could never catch it long enough to know if I liked it or not. I also always wanted to play the games but for some reason never got around to it. ALSO, Una, no I did not. A friend made it for me on a gaming forum/community I'm apart of.

Lol. I just like being thorough. :D

I recommend you play the games, though they do get a little repetitive...but every game gets like that. The best show would have to be .hack//sign if you like the genre it is. .hack//roots is helpful if you want to have a backstory to the .hack//G.U. games but it isn't a spectacular show and not worth buying.

platinumrug

LOL, that's one way to get a name LB :p. Awesome stuff, and I definitely want to play those games sometimes. I'll be getting a PS2 again for KH1 and KH2, maybe some of the RE games as well, don't know right now. Might as well pick up those .hack games as well.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
My name originated from the fact at around my joining, I had 40 hamsters.

ladies and gents when this young man makes 3000 posts I think we have our fanclub leader.

but welcome to the forums and have fun posting!

platinumrug

Thanks for the welcome and random banter in my thread LOL. What I'd expect from an active forum, glad to meet you all.

Back