• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kid-A

hey there I'm new

my name in real life is Blaine, and anyone may call me that, jsut remember I'm the cinnibar island gym leader. and for those taht wonder my username is actually a reference to Kid A, the album by the GREATEST BAND IN EXISTANCE, Radiohead

I've been meaning to get on this site for a long time and never got around to it. but I'm glad I finally got bored enough to get my butt over here. I've been in KH fan since its beginnings, it was the first PS2 game I got. I can still remember me playing the destiny islands part OVER and OVER because I didn't have a memory card

but enough nostalgic ramblings. i hope to get to know some good souls here and engage in some good convorsation and talk kingdom hearts and other topics

sincerely, Blaine (Kid-A)

Kiwi +

Ethan Page is bae.
Awards
Hello and Welcome! He's right you came right at the right time.. BbS everywhere..Well have a fun time and enjoy your stay..oh and read the FAQ... Later.. :D

Kid-A

thank you for the welcome both of you

and yea thats why I finally joined in fact (I don't know the policy on this so don't kill me for it) but i'm actually "obtaining" it atm and I can't wait to write my preview for it for a site I work at that does game reviews

so I'm psyched

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
it dpends on how you are obtaining it so you just keep that to yourself haha...and it looks like a great game from the 2 scenarios i have seen

Kiwi +

Ethan Page is bae.
Awards
ohh wow your lucky! You can understand Japanese?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hey there, welcome to KHI.

You should definitely check out the other sections of the forums, rather than just hanging out exclusively in the Kingdom Hearts sections. The best stuff goes on in the rest of the forums.

Kid-A

gotcha *wink*

@Kiwi and I can only get the jist of whats going on I can sorta understand it from old lessons I used to take online and stuff I've just picked up but its like I'm hearing stewie from family guy and I'm a main character I can only get the jist of it if that much

and no problem I'm already doing so, I'm just kinda stuck on the BBS stuff atm as everyone is haha

also BBS got a bloody 37 from famitsu, which means this is gonna be fun even if I can't understand it

aswaxsora

Awards
WOOOOTTTTTT! You like Radiohead. That's why I celebrated. So Hi! ...I'm random and I hope you like you're stay.

Friend request?

Kid-A

lol i like it when a forum has a random member and also *SUPER HI-FIVE* for radiohead

even though thom yorke would kill us for not being depressed by his music XD

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
gotcha *wink*

@Kiwi and I can only get the jist of whats going on I can sorta understand it from old lessons I used to take online and stuff I've just picked up but its like I'm hearing stewie from family guy and I'm a main character I can only get the jist of it if that much

and no problem I'm already doing so, I'm just kinda stuck on the BBS stuff atm as everyone is haha

also BBS got a bloody 37 from famitsu, which means this is gonna be fun even if I can't understand it
are you by chance british??? haha