• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings, my children

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JacquelineDeane

And salutations to you.

My full name is Jacqueline Deane Roberts, but you can just call me Jackie.

I am a 30 year old female.

I have only recently began to get into the Kingdom Hearts series. I grew up with the international phenomenon known as Pokemon, and I was a Pokemon Trainer for over 20 years, but now I have recently retired and have turned my attention to Kingdom Hearts. I have hung up my pokeballs for good.

As for my age, I understand that if that is too old for some of you, you don't have to talk to me. I will completely understand. I have thick skin and I can take insults and negativity. So if you feel that I am out of your age group, then do what you wish.

As for my personality, I am calm and laid back and very agreeable. I rarely ever get angry. I took a personality test and it said I was an INFJ.

My favorite characters are Sora, Neku Sakuraba, Axel, and Roxas. Cloud Strife too. And...maybe...Ventus?

I watched all the cut-scenes for the first time a few days ago. Must say, pretty incredible stuff there.

Do tell me about yourself. I came on here to make friends, besides talk about Kingdom Hearts.

Think nothing of me calling you children. That is generally what I call the younger generation anyway. Boy, do I feel old! XD

Am I one of the oldest members on here? That is what I am just assuming.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Hello, welcome to the forums! please read the FAQ. I agree with your choice in cloud strife. As for your age, i'm not bothered by it, it just comes with the territory on the internet.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hello there! Nice to have ya among us~
spr_sans_shrug1_0_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuaea.png

I'm a huge pokefan as well, though I must catch up with X/Y and Sun/Moon! ; ^ ;

About being one of the oldest members, that's definitely not a bother, it's actually a very pleasing surprise to meet gamers of all ages even virtually, both the similarities and the differences are interesting to exchange, in my opinion :'D

What's your favourite Pokemon game by the way? And you fav KH one, if we're here already xD

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Hello! It's nice to meet you and have you on the forums!

Well just remember that age is just a number. As long as you enjoy talking about KH or any of the other plentiful threads that's available then you'll make new friends in no time!

Like DarkGrey mentioned before, what is your favorite KH game?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Wouldn't worry about age, tbh. I know a lot of people around your age here.
Hope that you enjoy your time here. Since you were interested in RPGs, such as Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts, are you interested in the FInal Fantasy series at all? A lot of the staple characters you mentioned are from the series.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Welcome, it's note a big deal that your 30. Welcome to this crazy little fourm that we have.. Enjoy take the gift basket to your right. Be chill, and have a good time.

Back