• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Green Street Hooligans"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
GREEN STREET
HOOLIGANS

Summary -

Matt Buckner and the Green Street Elite roar and whoop in the packed stadium, cheering their beloved West Ham United football (never say soccer!) squad. The match is rough and rabid, but only the warmup for what comes next. When it does, don't run. Stand your ground. Fight. Just think of someone you hate.

Matt Buckner ( Elijah Wood ), is a visiting American drawn into the violent, smash-mouth ways of London's toughest football "firm" of deihard fans...and discovering a side to himself he didn't know existed. Charlie Hunnam plays the hooligan leader who mentors Buckner in the firm's code of conflict. And Lexi Alexander directs with head-butting intensity, taking us inside a rarely seen world of honor amung thugs. Boozing, brawling - what else is there to life? The hard lesson Matt learns is that there's so very, very much more.

I watched "Green Street Hooligans" last night, and thought it was very good. It has it's equal share of fighting, story, and drama. I myself, don't like too many dramatic movies. But I liked this one. Before you stop reading, don't get the wrong idea. The movie isn't a big drama.. It actually isn't an overall drama. It's an action-packed story, filled with fighting, and a bit of comedy here and there. I recommend this movie to anyone who likes to watch a good fight in a film, but likes a decent story behind it. It shows you a different aspect of life, and how some people live.

[ R ] Restricted
Brutal Violence, Pervasive Language, and Some Drug Use.

K

kewlster_4eva

i saw green street hooligans last year and thought it was awesoume.
definetly one of the best movies have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back