• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Green Lantern: The Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to star in Green Lantern: The Animated Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I can see that happening. :3 *sigh* curses CN for doing this to us!! D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fair share of the blame for GLTAS not being renewed is on Warner Bros. and the Green Lantern movie's commercial failure. The show itself was loved by Cartoon Network...

Roxie1563

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fair share of the blame for GLTAS not being renewed is on Warner Bros. and the Green Lantern movie's commercial failure. The show itself was loved by Cartoon Network...

I pretty much agree with you, Master Spock.. This was just an awesome way to go out for them.. But there is always hope for both shows to return. :)

And I'm for sure buying this and YJ on Blu-ray to enjoy it more and more! :D

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxie1563

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That blue ring is the hope that there will be season 2.. :)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I pretty much agree with what you said. This show at first didn't strike me as being all to great, probably because I'm not that into the Green Lanterns, but the second half of this season just blew me way. At first I didn't like the look of the series but now I have to admit at least the space scenes really look great. I really feel this show as grown and proven it self as being a very good show. It's really too bad we'll never get to see the Sinestro Corps (war), the Blackest Night, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner or any of the other things we'd all love to see.

I like how Aya was shown to still have respect for organic live and only destroyed star systems that were uninhabited, so she only really killed one person while being not herself, that's still terrible but not as bad. I really hoped for some cheesy ending to save her after she did the virus thing but it seems the show knew a better way to end this season. I'm really bummed we'll never get to see the Blue Lantern Razor but I really do like how he will become a blue lantern by believing in Aya still being out there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure if DC would release a comic featuring Aya and Razor I'd get it even though I'm not getting any of their GL related titles at the moment. I just really love those two characters and hope we'll get to see them again in the future.

Roxie1563

Awards
I pretty much agree with what you said. This show at first didn't strike me as being all to great, probably because I'm not that into the Green Lanterns, but the second half of this season just blew me way. At first I didn't like the look of the series but now I have to admit at least the space scenes really look great. I really feel this show as grown and proven it self as being a very good show. It's really too bad we'll never get to see the Sinestro Corps (war), the Blackest Night, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner or any of the other things we'd all love to see.

I like how Aya was shown to still have respect for organic live and only destroyed star systems that were uninhabited, so she only really killed one person while being not herself, that's still terrible but not as bad. I really hoped for some cheesy ending to save her after she did the virus thing but it seems the show knew a better way to end this season. I'm really bummed we'll never get to see the Blue Lantern Razor but I really do like how he will become a blue lantern by believing in Aya still being out there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure if DC would release a comic featuring Aya and Razor I'd get it even though I'm not getting any of their GL related titles at the moment. I just really love those two characters and hope we'll get to see them again in the future.

I agree; Aya and Razor are one awesome teammates to watch. :3

I will have hope that this show and YJ will return.

But now what? :/ I don't know what I will do now for my Saturday day.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm really late with this but I watched about 7 episodes of the show today. Can't say that I completely dig it. There's a lot of "fluff" and not enough "stuff". I watch superhero cartoons so I can immerse myself into that show's mythos. I want to know what makes the main character tick and I want to get to know the characters, rouges gallery etc. That's what I feel is missing at least in this early episodes. Really not liking Aya or Razer.

Will keep on watching simply because of Bruce Timm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back