• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

green drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm...when I heard the idea of Nature I immediatly thought,"More action commands." Or maybe some sort of fighter, like Sora fights with some sort of CQC (Close Quarters Combat ~MGS3:SE/S) Sorta like what The Chosen Key said...

dragonbladeclock

maybe when you use the green drive form you take power from the natue around you giving you like super strength and magic. like, you can surround your hand in hard rocks and punch the crap out of heartless. or you can take the vines/plants from the ground and have them wrap around enemies and kill them. yes, that would be swell. maybe you could talk to animals and have them do your bidding lol:toungesmile:

M

Mitsukai

I like the alchemist idea, or just a item based form, which utilizes random items, sorta like the moogles and their item synthesis.

Of course, a Green form would probably have something to do with health and defense, so I suggest that every hit Sora makes might steal HP from the enemy, or he could use health draining techniques.

Then again, a defense type form would be cool (I'm a fan of ultimate defense moves and counter-attacks). Sora could use something like a super guard that blocks anything, or extend onto that with a counter-type guard, reflecting the attack and dealing twice the damage.

I would like a form where Sora wielded three or more keyblades, and juggled them in a sense while he was fighting, constantly hurling them at his enemies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Green drive forms wouldn't be to bad of a problem!

It'd be like a healing one. It'd fully deplete a lot of your drive, but what it would do would be healing. You'd be able to slash away at enemies while at the same time fully heal yourself and your buds!

I LOVE IT!

twilightworrior

the form idea of alchemist drive is very intersesting in deed. and i agree with the form using the envoirnment fusing with the extra charecter sounds cool and the most likely thing that will happen.
that will add a who part and strategy to the game if they decided to pump up the heartless later/after you obtain the drive. Items=power XD!!!!
I've been tinkering with the idea of a new drive and i think that from what i thought would be a drive which uses and minipulates skills and gives new techs to Sora.
tell me if that sounds good?

Red Echidna0

I heard that there's suppose to be a Summon Drive; instead of reguler summoning you get to call a random Final Fantasy charecter. Only I don't know it's color. Maybe it's gonna be green? Hehe, you just gotta love Wikipedia.

Yeah you gotta love an online encyclopedia that can be editted anywhere, anytime ;)

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
Sorry, but let me just finish this thread. if you look at Sora's original standard form you will notice that Sora's forms are based on a color on the standard form. I looked closely, and i don't see any green any where. And if they add green to his clothes, they've changed his entire Freakin wardrobe, so that wouldn't work. Maybe a black form that's better than Anti...

Last edited:
M

Mitsukai

People would disagree with you, saying that Sora's forms are based off the colours of the trinities you sometimes had to find in KH1.

Blaze9

Website
www.maxbot.com
If its an alchemist form i think items would be a problem. I always seem to run out of items someway. But the color is no problem to me I just like beating up things with a giant key.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
eww!green is revolting 2 sora.they shouldnt make it green.im gona vomit seeing sora wif greeen cloth if they do.
if it does turn out to be green then:
1.Go to the video settings on your TV
2.Lower color (i've done this, tis fun to play in black&white)
or
2.5. Change the hue, ie:if its all the way to the left, things will have a red/purple/pink tint.

TwilightMstr06

can someone photoshop a picture of sora and make him have green clothes?
i just wanna c what it'll lokk like......
try making one with none/one/two/or even three keyblades....
just a suggestion.....

Blaze9

Website
www.maxbot.com
if it does turn out to be green then:
1.Go to the video settings on your TV
2.Lower color (i've done this, tis fun to play in black&white)
or
2.5. Change the hue, ie:if its all the way to the left, things will have a red/purple/pink tint.

Humm thanks for the idea never thought of it. Turn valor blue.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
i think the thought of being able to play with sub-characters is sweet think of playing w/ cloud or leon u can play w/ mickey and riku how bout playing w/ auron or having tidus with u and playing w/ him but a alchemy form is also cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back