• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

green drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Alright with Valor Form you couldn't use Magic cause it's main use was Strength.
For Wisdom it was the opposite, and for Master it was a mix of both.
For Final it was just even more doubled strength, but made it kinda more legendary type.

Out of All that if there is a Green Form what does Green represent well it could represent Nature. Which would mean we could use the environment around us as our weapon. Just a thought y' know.

Awards
Green could be a unique combination with each guest. Like Auron and Mulan and Jack Sparrow. The only difference would be that Sora gets to wield a different weapon along with the keyblade. Like with Auron, he could dual wield a masamune, Mulan a samurai sword, Jack Sparrow a pistol or cutlass. Stuff like that. Whatever it is those characters have for a weapon.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
actually, that would make sense, if sora combined with the character from the world he plays with and uses their weapon along with his keyblade....but the nature thing makes sense too....so maybe its kinda both...he combines with the character, but he also changes to the coresponding environment. I would try to ive an example, but in tootired, and can't think of anything at the moment

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
i belive they said there was going to be a another drive form in the final mix version right on on of the interviews here. does anyone else think it should be green just because the fact that its the only trinity color from the original kingdomhearts they didnt use. its just a thought.:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Nice thinking. This is a possibility, but I don't think I'd want it green.

Masamune

Big Boss
Green could represent nature.. for example you can control your surroundings such as water, wind,trees or rocks..

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Riku I've already said that. I really don't know about this form I said it could use nature, but in what way I don't know.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I still am fond of unusual ideas. Alchemy or nature would be great fun. I could care less about some ultimately powered thing... just give me something new and creative!

~Mega

Endgame

:D
Hmm. Green would indeed be interesting. But, I just hope it's not another dual wielder. Maybe something unique... but what?

~Mega

Why ask? It's going to be what the fans want: A Sora/Riku drive form.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Why ask? It's going to be what the fans want: A Sora/Riku drive form.
Of course. Or maybe a Sora/Mickey drive form... which wouldn't work out.

I personally think that the green form could be fused with whoever party member you wanted. Just to make things easier. I could also see the drive form simply having one keyblade, but Sora shooting out magic in the other hand, but different than Wisdom Form.

But we'll see. They may not even add a drive form, or perhaps decide to add a grey drive form for the heck of it.

kodachi

In the KH realm, green seems to be associated to some degree with healing. With that in mind, the green drive could have something to do with healing or perhaps it could be a defensive form.

roxas911

man is it confirmed that there will be a new drive but if there is then i want it to be green and have like 3 keyblades or something like that that would be so cool :rolleyes:

Vulcrypt

<. I hope keyblades aren't included in this said:
I agree, but i hated how you couldn't level up anti form. I think that if they made it so you could gain extra power from it by lots of usage it would be more fulfilling

yado

I taste delicious
I'm not 100% sure how alchemy form would work but the idea of a nature form is interesting. I would also like to see a drive that is unique depending on which world you were to use it. Going back on a VERY old but cool idea. Say you were to use this drive in the Carrabein((sp)), then you would combine with Jack Sparrow. So yes, Nature drive and a drive that varys depending on the specail guest party members((so yes, a riku dirve would be possible with my thought))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back