• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

green drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
i belive they said there was going to be a another drive form in the final mix version right on on of the interviews here. does anyone else think it should be green just because the fact that its the only trinity color from the original kingdomhearts they didnt use. its just a thought.:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I never realised that all the trinity colours have been used as drive forms cept green.

Good eye.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
It probably will be the green form, because awhile back before kh2 was out even for Japan, everyone was saying there will be a green form, and someone had a pic of it, but alot of people said it was a fake. But you never know.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Hmm. Green would indeed be interesting. But, I just hope it's not another dual wielder. Maybe something unique... but what?

~Mega

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe... a form that does wide-range shock-waves??? o.o'
Just a thought. Sounds cool, in my mind...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I too hope that this new drive if there is one. I hope it will have a special trait which seperates it from the other drives like Wisdom it didn't strike anything it shot those little arrow type things at the enemy. Even though Wisdom was the most under used form in the game I do have to give them props for doing something different.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Wow, you're right they all match a trinity color.... So I agree, if there's going to be another drive form it is probally going to be green.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
perhaps if they did make a green form it would be a kind of alchemist form sacrificing items to make huge explosions or healing people or other various kinds of effects like in final fantasy 10. most likely however if your willing to sacrifice items you probably woudnt get this form until late in the game, or perhaps its hidden altogethor. who knows.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Ooh! I like the idea of an alchemist form. That would be fun. =3 And, really, it doesn't really need to be powerful so much as fun to play with.

~Mega

ozymandius

I heard that there's suppose to be a Summon Drive; instead of reguler summoning you get to call a random Final Fantasy charecter. Only I don't know it's color. Maybe it's gonna be green? Hehe, you just gotta love Wikipedia.

Ah, wikipedia...my ultimate downfall (a.k.a. unconscious plagerism :(

but there is gonna be a summon form because wikipedia said so!!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Another form eh? I hope keyblades aren't included in this, possibley similar to anti form only with a unique power conncected to it would really be a change. interesting if he could fire aura from his palms like in the eternal secession limit. (sound too much like wisdom only with keyblade =/)

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Just because wiki says something doesnt make it true. People can edit wiki thats why stuff can be wrong so don't go and say that Summon Form is true. It's just a rumor. I think it would be neat but I don't really know. I like the Alchemy Form idea though.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I remember seeing a render of some kind of form that was never finished. It had Sora resting two Keyblades on the ground while leaning back. It could have some relation to a new form.

Hmm, what does the color green represent? Red is represented as full of strength and courage and blue is represented as full of knowledge and wisdom. It's just a thought.

Joe

Bronze Member
I like the idea, but I'm not sure that will be what the form will be about

Squall

This really corresponds to the trinities as a result there maybe a green drive form in khfm2.

Joe

Bronze Member
I get it, but I don't think the new form will be like people theorize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back