• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
A cent for each time they said that (and its variations. Belle actually said "Donald, Sora, Goofy"). A lousy cent per time.

Oh my god, Rain I love you even more. OuO That annoyed me to no end. Everyone always said it, same order, same time. It annoyed the hell of me.

Donald was way more epic in KH2, though.<3

Lolita

Dear You
I laughed more than I should've. OuO
I was like, " YEAH BITCH, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NEVER HEALING ME!!ONE11!"
/woah

Then he came back from the dead. D: I was like, " Oh you get healed but Donald's the only one who heals me?"

Obsidian

It's been said so many times already, but still, my biggest disappointment was the lack of a challenge. As much as I liked having all those flashy and powerful abilities, it really dumbed down the gameplay. All you have to remember is to mash attack, cure, and the triangle button.

I guess Atlantica wasn't too great, but it wasn't biggest disappointment. They should have kept it like how it was in KH1...

Also, it's not a big deal at all, but I was kinda annoyed that there wasn't a lvl 100 in KH2 lol. I felt less accomplished when I reached lvl 99.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Atlantica wasn`t my biggest dissapointment. My biggest one was Kairi.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
It's been said so many times already, but still, my biggest disappointment was the lack of a challenge. As much as I liked having all those flashy and powerful abilities, it really dumbed down the gameplay. All you have to remember is to mash attack, cure, and the triangle button.

I guess Atlantica wasn't too great, but it wasn't biggest disappointment. They should have kept it like how it was in KH1...

Also, it's not a big deal at all, but I was kinda annoyed that there wasn't a lvl 100 in KH2 lol. I felt less accomplished when I reached lvl 99.

despite other issues in the game the biggest flaw was the lack of challenge, so yeah I completely agree with that, there was too much put into the battle system that minimized the challenge in the game

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
The greatest disappointment in KH2 is KH2. The overall experience was extremely underwhelming.

I'm too tired to give an in-depth explanation of what KH3 needs to do to reel me back in, but I will say KH3 needs to be an emotional roller-coaster. It needs to achieve a balance between genuinely, intense epic action and touching emotional moments. Characters needs to feel real, etc.

I hope more people die in future games.

Riku needs to die -- well, either die or come very close to dieing. KH2 doesn't count.

Lolita

Dear You
Atlantica wasn`t my biggest dissapointment. My biggest one was Kairi.

Actually, Kairi developed since KH1. Sure, she's still the same plot device, but she actually tried to do something, tried to find Sora.... which anyways in the end led to Axel capturing her. xD;;
She developed a little bit~ Very little. xD;;

Sitarbb;

Your comment somehow made me smile. o3o Ferreal. All of your comments make me smile no matter what~ /lulwut

Atlantica was a big disappointment to me. I was content with the whole game, besides that.<3
Though I wanted more Roxas and more Namine. >n>

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I actually thought the development was worse. I actually liked Kairi to some degree in KH1. KH2 killed my "love" for her. Failed fighting, selfishness, slutiness, the damsel in distress... there's more. Then Rain fueled my hatred 10x more. I really want KH3 to have more development. Like she doesn't have to rely on anyone to save her ass.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't care she'll be a damsel in distress this time, so long as
1) she doesn't willingly run into any suspicious CoDs following a dog
2) they give a better reason for it than "the guy who initially kidnapped you is gay for Sora's Nobody"

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
It needs to achieve a balance between genuinely, intense epic action and touching emotional moments. Characters needs to feel real, etc.

Well said. I barely felt any emotion in KH2 as compared to KH1.I felt sad for Roxas's fate and Axel's death, and happy for Belle elbowing Xaldin, but besides that, nothing. The 1000 Heartless battle cutscene was rather epic, but I was crushed when I realise that we are only fighting two of the weakest Heartless species.

I don't care she'll be a damsel in distress this time, so long as
1) she doesn't willingly run into any suspicious CoDs following a dog
2) they give a better reason for it than "the guy who initially kidnapped you is gay for Sora's Nobody"

At least I want to see her putting up a fight before getting kidnapped. She was pathetic when Axel took her from Twilight Town.

Rix

:)
Awards
To be completely honest. Making Kairi being able to put up a fight/or actually fight all of sudden isn't enough to save her character.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To be completely honest. Making Kairi being able to put up a fight/or actually fight all of sudden isn't enough to save her character.

It will actually be them admitting she's beyond saving, what with her not being a fighting character for the three games we've had thus far. She's supposed to be the damsel in distress, just have her be like Namine and be good at it instead of what we had thus far.

KingdomKey0123

It will actually be them admitting she's beyond saving, what with her not being a fighting character for the three games we've had thus far. She's supposed to be the damsel in distress, just have her be like Namine and be good at it instead of what we had thus far.

I agree. It was the whole motive of Sora's exploring different worlds- wanting to save Kairi. Now that she has a keyblade, it kinda throws that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back