• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I can agree with that. I need a mode that doesn't punish a small mistake with massive damage, but rather punishes them with death.

Grey

The lack of actual storyline being in the Disney Worlds was the biggest let-down. They were just distractions from the main plot in KH2, unlike in KH, when each Disney World had something to do with the main plot of the game.

pak009

Scar does not have any facial expressions except for the evil smiling face. Very disappointing...:cry:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
1) Kairi wielding the gayblade

2) Not as much FF involvement in the plot

3) Xemnas boss battle

4) Sora getting on his knees for Riku

Last edited:

TeeCee1010

Definately atlantica.
It was pretty horrible in the first game, but turning it into karaoke revolution for toddlers was too much.

And... sora on his knees for riku. gross.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I think it was awesome to me. I thought the game was pretty long also, but not really long. I liked everything about it. Although, they should make more moves, combos, and reaction commands. plus something new..like a boss struggle or something. You have to mash the button real fast when you're in a struggle with another boss, combining both powers into a clash...something like that. And an epic struggle at the end, when the boss has like 15 hp or lower..

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
there was a kind of clash thing with Xemnas. twice, in fact. once during the tower fight, where, when you rush up the tower to attack him, you have the choice of something like lose, clash, win. and when you choose the middle one, they just lock blades and fall down. and then, during the final battle, if he misses a certain number of combos on you after he grabs you, throws you up, and says: "You shall go together," you will have a kind of fight thing, you lose the blade, Riku grabs it, throws it back and you block.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
there was a kind of clash thing with Xemnas. twice, in fact. once during the tower fight, where, when you rush up the tower to attack him, you have the choice of something like lose, clash, win. and when you choose the middle one, they just lock blades and fall down. and then, during the final battle, if he misses a certain number of combos on you after he grabs you, throws you up, and says: "You shall go together," you will have a kind of fight thing, you lose the blade, Riku grabs it, throws it back and you block.

Awesome. They need more of those, and the gameplay would be epic. lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back