• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
the only people that could remember CO were riku, DiZ, mickey, Namine, and the other organization members. only Axel know's what all went on inside, but everyone else knows. anyway, no one could bring it up. Riku is avoiding Sora throughout the game, Diz/AtW is nowhere to be found, Namine is in the void, and why would the other organization members bring up the events of CO? case closed.

VenAqua

Still before the ending where Kairi showed the bottle, Riku could've told Sora.

Where was the suspense and the comedy and the He's behind u moments

Wevvy

Reaction Command + Reflect = Made the game too easy.

Thats why I liked Kingdom Hearts more. But only for gameplay.

VenAqua

The part where like in KH1 where u had to use magic to unlock things but in 2 u never had to use it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok I just looked up at the page here.

About CoM references, this was rectified in FM+, and Sora was the one to ask Riku about Namine. Once Roxas and Namine returned to Sora and Kairi, something must've happened, because right before the fight against Xemnas's Knight Mode, Sora tells Riku he never got to thank Namine.
In one of the Scenario Mysteries interviews, Nomura was asked if this means that Sora remembers Namine, to which Nomura replied that if he does, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and once she and Roxas returned to Kairi and Sora, things were connected again.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The greatest disappointment is that we couldn't use Aerith's horrible voice as a weapon.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
She's right, y'know.

Or maybe Rai's horrible vocabulary. That would drive someone into submission with enough exposure.

Bass Test

Sephiroth he is better in the first one and in dims his image being in such a easy game.

!-Aeon-!

How easy the Xemnas fight was. c'mon, he's the last boss in the game... I think Demyx was harder than Xemnas!
and... OMG!!! I COULDN'T STAND AERITH'S VOICE!!!!!!, I'm happy that they gave Cid a voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back