• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Which is why I didn't reply to about most of your posts in the last page - it'd be nitpicking over opinion. There really is no pleasing you. And I never said I was saying who was a KH fan - just that you have no right to call me as not a fan.
I didn't pass criticism, and you'd notice that nicely with how I kept saying that was how I saw things.
So, let's keep this off the board, mmkay? You give that much value to the gameplay, I don't. Live and let live.

A

Azrael

I find it quite laughable that many of the KH fandom have a hatred for KHII yet it is given great reviews by many gaming sites like IGN and what not. It had up to 9.5 for Christ's sake!

Kingdom Hearts II was rushed and it would had been nice if they had spent more time making the difficulty way more higher (at least on par with the first game in Proud Mode for II difficulty) and actually have some revelance for the worlds.

I liked KHII's gameplay too with the Drives and Reaction Commands, it was just too easy.

Shade737

Silver Member
I played proud mode on KH2 recently and its actually better than normal I thought everybody was lying but after seeing for myself Proud Mode is a good way to start the game off.

slinky

One Step at A Time
the only things i was really dissapointed with was the heartless army which ended up you raiding just a bunch of the wimpiest heartless just using rising sun through the whole thing, and i would have to say all the reaction commands can you imagine how much harder the game would have been without so many i think thats what made kh1 harder in the first game triangle wasnt ur best friend and you just had depend on more stradegy really granted there were a few there but not nearly as many strung out ones where the action takes a full scene to take place and over with, everyone complains on how the romantic relation between sora and kiari was too short at the end but what did you exspect disney knew you would exspect it so their stringing it out besides do you really think a make out scene would look good on on the ps2, if the graphics cant fix the mouths so they match the words even in the parts the were done here in America how do you think them two kissing would look, we woud be complaining about that and besides that its disney what do you really exspect lol but over all anyways i still like the game alot all the same its a really good game =)

Last edited:

雨子供

I noticed, not just from here, but other places people didn't like Kingdom Hearts II that much. As for I, I liked it a lot, but there was a few things I didn't like, though what games do you find with no flaws? None.

Dislikes:

-Difficulty
-Mini-games (Weren't all that fun.)
-Lack in Nobodies (I wanted more ;D)

The last one probably didn't count as much... Regardless if it was easy or not, I still liked it because it was amusing and entertaining. The Drive Forms, Reaction Commands, Magic, etc., was great, though like said before it was a little too easy.

VenAqua

Well... THe worlds that weren't connected to the story were raised. Cuz in kh1 it was like " SORA! Kairi's dere! Then WTF? She's gone."

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Plenty of them being pointless, of course, without even reason for going there. Nothing related to the plot happened in Atlantica, Pride Lands...yeah, it's been said.

cloudxxzach

Ya, I know.... they didn't have any relation to the story. I dreaded going to another meaningless world...Grrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back