• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meiyuri

they never even referred to here being beaten and killed in the first one. ohp! kh2! she's alive?! i killed her a year ago!! in Halloween Town, at least they were like, "oh, Oogie Boogie is dead" "Jack killed him" "I'll revive him!"

They must've conveniently forgot the fact that Ursula is supposed to be dead in order to bring back Atlantica so they can show what happened in the real LM. I mean, without Ursula, the story of LM won't be there at all.

But yeah, the trio should've remembered that Ursula was defeated. Or maybe that particular memory of them was wiped.

It just ocurred to me that the reason why we were made to go back through the worlds twice was just so that they can show the a part of the real story of that world. >,<

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
The button-mashing in general.
That triangle Reaction Command, while making everything look cooler, only made the battles much too easy for my liking.

Lack of needing to use magic.
I didn't need to use magic unless I wanted to.
[that being said, I'd only used Cure throughout the game]
In KH1, that Phantom at Neverland/Clock Tower required that you used magic to defeat it, and I kind of miss that.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ah yes, you would have to use magic at times when it seemed logical, too. Such as using Gravity to lower the platforms with chests in Hollow Bastion, or using Thunder to fix that circuitry in the Traverse Town Third District. The only thing remotely close to that in KHII was needing Magnera (not Magnet) to retrieve the neckless in Atlantica. That was probably just for preventing you for speeding through the easiest world.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Ah yes, you would have to use magic at times when it seemed logical, too. Such as using Gravity to lower the platforms with chests in Hollow Bastion, or using Thunder to fix that circuitry in the Traverse Town Third District. The only thing remotely close to that in KHII was needing Magnera (not Magnet) to retrieve the neckless in Atlantica. That was probably just for preventing you for speeding through the easiest world.

You had to get Magnera, true. But you didn't have to really use it. You just obtained it, and went to Atlantica. :/

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
The only thing I didn't like in KHII was the Sephiroth battle. It's impossible to beat him unless you're on level 100 or you have to use a cheat. And I got the cheat but when I put it in it totally wiped out all of the memory on my memory card. I'm affraid to try the cheat again 'cause I don't want it to screw up my brother's PS2.

Aluminumticket

Roxas' lines, sometimes.

Anyone: Hey, Roxas, let's go ____!
ROXAS: *Blank stare, sound of whistling wind*

BlackChaos

sephiroth wasn't that hard you just have to predict his movements but it did take me for ever to beat him

KH~faNaTic22

Okay the most disappointing part of KH2 would have to be the lack of information given. Its also makes me really mad that we wont have an ending story until the year 2030 when were all like 50....lol. so most of us will probably be 50 year old video game players before we give up this game series. Oh and the fact that all the upcoming games are on different conseles is really stupid.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The only thing I didn't like in KHII was the Sephiroth battle. It's impossible to beat him unless you're on level 100 or you have to use a cheat. And I got the cheat but when I put it in it totally wiped out all of the memory on my memory card. I'm affraid to try the cheat again 'cause I don't want it to screw up my brother's PS2.

Really? The Sephiroth fight was sort of...ridicuously easy, in comparison to the first game. OR in comparison to any other battle. I'm at level 50-60 and I have a spare save file just to fight him for fun.

Okay the most disappointing part of KH2 would have to be the lack of information given. Its also makes me really mad that we wont have an ending story until the year 2030 when were all like 50....lol. so most of us will probably be 50 year old video game players before we give up this game series. Oh and the fact that all the upcoming games are on different conseles is really stupid.

The first sentence had me stupified because I was wondering if the large black information bars never caught your eye.

Different consoles are meant to appeal to all gamers. FFXIII was for the new-age Microsoft gamers who liked their taste of Square from earlier times, and Crisis Core was great for everyone not wanting a console to rehash on FFVII. Same could be said for BBS, as it provides a CoM and general KH experience in a small package.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay the most disappointing part of KH2 would have to be the lack of information given.

Blame Nomura :I he admitted to having messed up on that himself when he was working on the novels.

Its also makes me really mad that we wont have an ending story until the year 2030 when were all like 50....lol. so most of us will probably be 50 year old video game players before we give up this game series.

I'm glad I personally don't have a problem with that.
Me: kids, lookit what I've got!
kids/grandkids: YEY, KH3 for the PS5!

Damn excellent quality time.

Oh and the fact that all the upcoming games are on different conseles is really stupid.

Meh. While I agree it's annoying, I can understand the reasonings behind it, even beyond the console war considerations.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Really? The Sephiroth fight was sort of...ridicuously easy, in comparison to the first game. OR in comparison to any other battle. I'm at level 50-60 and I have a spare save file just to fight him for fun.

The first sentence had me stupified because I was wondering if the large black information bars never caught your eye.

Different consoles are meant to appeal to all gamers. FFXIII was for the new-age Microsoft gamers who liked their taste of Square from earlier times, and Crisis Core was great for everyone not wanting a console to rehash on FFVII. Same could be said for BBS, as it provides a CoM and general KH experience in a small package.

It's just really hard to me. IDK why but I can't beat him.

VenAqua

Sephiroth was too hard on KH1. Still, You had to level up to get your health and your MP UP BUT IN kh2 YOU JUST NEEDED TO DO BOSS BATTLES.

Blackcat

Im guessing when the games over and your favorite person dies or sumthin?Idk i dont play the game...at all.My bro does,thats how i got on here,if you must know.But most Kh fans,like crazy kind of fans, would be really sad after he/she has completely beaten the game,i would think.

C

Crazium

It was a pretty solid game. It was kinda... just... a little too easy and straightforward. I enjoyed getting lost in KH!.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

KH1 Sephiroth is harder than the KH2 one... I beat the latter on lvl 68, and the KH1 version on lvl 93. o_O

natu133

the fact that without explanation, Kairi and Mickey suddenly appear with Sora,Riku,Donald and Goofy after beating Xemnas before the Dragoon fight. Like, They where locked behind the door..

No cool abilities like they had in Kingdom Hearts, such as Ars Arcanum and yeah. Would it be too hard for them to put dodge roll as an ability!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
the fact that without explanation, Kairi and Mickey suddenly appear with Sora,Riku,Donald and Goofy after beating Xemnas before the Dragoon fight. Like, They where locked behind the door..

No cool abilities like they had in Kingdom Hearts, such as Ars Arcanum and yeah. Would it be too hard for them to put dodge roll as an ability!

yeah all that stuff too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back