• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwaltz25

I actually like the MP bar. You at least don't have to use Elixirs and such to get back the MP, like with KH1.
Well with KH1 you had the MP bubbles to help you up until you got the ability MP Rage where you regain MP every time you're hit. I will hand it to you it came in handy with the Sephiroth fight, not having MP helped you keep your attack chain going without a finisher when you had the Berserk Charge ability.

Blackwaltz25

I actually used magic a lot more in KH1 than I did in KH2, the only time I needed magic was really for curing I never even used reflect or magnet (except for that super fast grinding method in the Pride Lands) in KH2 at all. Also the existence of MP bubbles is moot during a boss fight.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I actually used magic a lot more in KH1 than I did in KH2, the only time I needed magic was really for curing I never even used reflect or magnet (except for that super fast grinding method in the Pride Lands) in KH2 at all. Also the existence of MP bubbles is moot during a boss fight.

Agreed, most of the spells in KH2 I never used, Cure was basically it

Blackwaltz25

Oh god the horse men? Those were by far the most annoying Heartless I've ever encountered in any KH game. I hated them with a passion.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I hated them, too, at the same time that I loved them for being so useful in leveling up Master form, especially the five or six that could be found in the Emperor's castle alone. I'd kill those off, go back to the save and beam off the planet before my drive died, and come back and repeat. Magnet was also great there, taking off chunks of their MP without me doing much but stand there.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Oh god the horse men? Those were by far the most annoying Heartless I've ever encountered in any KH game. I hated them with a passion.

I've actually been killed by those sons of bitches before....man they were annoying

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I think I was, too, when I wasn't leveled up enough and wasn't able to dodge two of their lances ganging up on me. Stupid Heartless....

Like the part where you get locked in the cave with only mulan, and because she is useless, your basically fighting alone...ugh

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
KH1 was harder for me, I can't remember having much of a difficult time getting through KH2, which is my greatest disappointment, too easy

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Also, I didn't like the size of most worlds, they felt small and left no room to explore, I like that in any video game, being more open and allowing more exploration

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Eh, I didn't notice them being any smaller than KH1 or anything. Personally, I feel that environments can get to be too big, and lead to me not wanting to explore. Much like in FFX

probably cause I didn't think too much about explorability when the first one came out...but after playing several other games in between KH1 and KH2, KH2 just seemed a little constricted to me (couldn't think of another word..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back