• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Make that 2. Well I found it the 2nd easiest Xiii member. Saix was ezest. Xaldin n Xigbar 8O! Bloomin hard

I hated that Info bar tellin u wat 2 do. That ruined the strategies.
I hated that info bar too. :<

Goofy was a genius Lady. I found it funny how whenever they were talking about something he always described it spot on. XD

Stupid Sora and Donald never listened though. D':

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Sora was the neutral guy. Imagine Goofy was the Angel guy on his shoulder while Donald was the Devil.
Lucky for us, Sora usually ganged up with Goofy XD

Lol.. I never really thought of Goofy as the smart one, but yet, I noticed that he tends to be the one that was right most often. I mean, he was the first to side with Sora again (in HB) and had they'd gone the way he thought they should go, they would of found Sora just as soon as they reached Traverse Town and there would of been no drawn out search, as there was. Maybe, Goofy is the smarter one, even though he called Meddeling "Muddeling" and the world order "the world border." Those parts in KH1 made me laugh btw..

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Lol.. I never really thought of Goofy as the smart one, but yet, I noticed that he tends to be the one that was right most often. I mean, he was the first to side with Sora again (in HB) and had they'd gone the way he thought they should go, they would of found Sora just as soon as they reached Traverse Town and there would of been no drawn out search, as there was. Maybe, Goofy is the smarter one, even though he called Meddeling "Muddeling" and the world order "the world border." Those parts in KH1 made me laugh btw..

Goofy is definitely the smarter one. In some parts of the game, Goofy understands the things told to them first; Sora just stands next to him and nods in agreement. XD

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Atlantica, when Donald has Tentacles.

O_O XDD
I was disappointed, because the game was overall pretty easy (I know, dozens of people have said this earlier, but I just want to point out that I agree with them).

I'm just trying to prevent this post to become spam by putting there something relevant that has been said thousands of times earlier.

A

Azrael

Sora was the neutral guy. Imagine Goofy was the Angel guy on his shoulder while Donald was the Devil.
Lucky for us, Sora usually ganged up with Goofy XD

Ehhh am I the only one who noticed that right after Sephiroth makes his debut in KH2 that Goofy somehow out of the blue says that Sephiroth looks a lot like Cloud.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I loved that scene to no end.

The fact that none of the KH1 limits return made me sad.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Limit Form I believe for II Final Mix

I hate to correct you, but I think he meant limits as in "meddeling" and "protecting the world order." They never really seemed to mention it, in KH2.. even though it was supposed to be a major thing. Then again, maybe I am wrong, but from his post, it sounds like he was referring to "limits" as in the rules you must follow, when traveling through the worlds.

VenAqua

I luved when U used trinities as it got u to go back and search for rewards. KH2 was just, "Oh go down here"

INFO: Clear the heartless while heading north to Hades place ;(.eg. WHAT A SPOILER.

Blackwaltz25

I remember when Kingdom Hearts 2 was still in development I had heard that each world would have a ranking system at the end. Depending on how fast you completed the world and how well you performed you would get a better item or better ability depending on how you did. But then they dropped it! I think if they had left that in it would have added a much needed boost to difficulty. If you get nothing but bad marks in each world you aren't going to do so hot as a person getting perfect or near perfect marks.

Also the damn MP bar! What the hell is with the recharge time? I run out of MP and I can't do anything else until it's fully recharged?! Sure you could use an ether or elixir but I still found it annoying and the change from the block system of Kingdom Hearts completely unneeded.

A

Azrael

I remember when Kingdom Hearts 2 was still in development I had heard that each world would have a ranking system at the end. Depending on how fast you completed the world and how well you performed you would get a better item or better ability depending on how you did. But then they dropped it! I think if they had left that in it would have added a much needed boost to difficulty. If you get nothing but bad marks in each world you aren't going to do so hot as a person getting perfect or near perfect marks.

Also the damn MP bar! What the hell is with the recharge time? I run out of MP and I can't do anything else until it's fully recharged?! Sure you could use an ether or elixir but I still found it annoying and the change from the block system of Kingdom Hearts completely unneeded.

They dropped out a lot of things to quicken its release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back