• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
btw sora was weepy over riku but barely hugged kairi -_-WTF

It's called 'priorities' and how much he really cares for Kairi.
"You are different, Kairi, but I'm just glad that you're here".
:\ they've been all but dropping subtle to blunt hints all through the games that Sora doesn't care that much about Kairi, and if he thought about her in KH2, it was either badly written home sickness, or him being horny =_=

We should have got to sing more songs in Alantica. Like "Kiss the Girl" would have been really cool.

It would've been cool. What I'd have loved to see even more would be Sora going through it instead of singing it XD;;; but they would've probably turned it into a horrible SoKai moment like they did anything else in that game, so it's better they didn't =_=

Light Within

The low difficulty of the game was the most disappointing thing I think. And I kinda felt like the main story fall aside in many parts. even Sephiroth was far too easy to beat in the second Game, see I beat him on Level 45 without taking damage.;P I also think the battle sytem was kinda too automatic with the situation commandos and else. Also the Change of the Face Design of Sora, Riku and Kairi wasnt really nice i think. It was just different, I mean one year has passed, only one year and therefore they look much tto different.-_- Kairi was sooo cute in Kingdom Haerts, still in Kingdom Haerts 2 she was but not the same face kinda, self goes for Riku and Sora.-_-

honey.bear

Website
www.myspace.com
He saw Kairi, they hugged, and than he reunited with Riku, got down on his knees (>=D), and basically said finding him was the only thing that mattered. I was like, "Wth?"
That annoyed me. It seemed like nothing else that had happened up to that point was important.

I agree ... and the fact that I had to do all those little mini-games in Space Paranoids that you had to do. I hate that place.

Winter the Wise

I agree ... and the fact that I had to do all those little mini-games in Space Paranoids that you had to do. I hate that place.

Space Paranoids (aside from Timeless River) was my least favorite world.

The fact that you had to play that stupid little mini-game with the motor-bike and magical, appearing-out-of-nowhere walls to progress farther into the game is what pissed me off the most.

Sweet Genocide

If you werent around for the 80's, you wouldnt care as much about space paranoids. I think it was one of the best things to happen to the KH series. I just hate atlantica.

A

Azrael

1) I just woke up.
2) Despite public opinion, I'm not here to pull everyone to believe the same things I do when Kairi's not related. Or did you miss me letting go on the Tiffa/Cloud-Aerith/Cloud debate?

1) Sorry xD

2) Bring it on with the Aerith/Cloud/Tifa debate, wiatch!:D!

A

Azrael

Nay, 't would be like debating with me over SoKai. You don't like Tiffa, I do. Base of disagreement reached, moving on XD

I guess you like clingy girls like Tifa so thus technically you would need to like SoKai like you like CloTifa.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's the point, Tiffa's not clingy, at least not in the way you make her out to be. The person she cares for is in need and unlike Kairi she can yes do something when she sets out to look for him, so she does. She's strong and she knows it, not only thinking it, like Kairi does.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
CLOUD AND TIFA. IF YOU SAY CLOUD/AERI..I WILL BURN YOU LIKE ***! DONT YOU DARE SAY C/A AROUND ME, IT IS A VERY UNWISE CHOICE, DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR A MOD, PLATINUM, NOOB, IDC, CLOUD+TIFA ALL THE WAY! YOU WANT WAR, BRING IT ON!
sorry, looks like im a bit off topic here, but SA's post got

• Nojima

• Sora and his hormones only directed to Kairi. Ew.
  • None of the good guys dieing or making some great sacrifice like Riku in KH1 that made you cry, '
  • Maleficent goes all good and all, and all the Maleficent/Pete stuff was just EWWWW.
  • None of the disney worlds had anything to do with the plot except them being battleground worlds for Sora VS Org.XIII member
  • Kairi, for one, too annoying, as always, and her outfit is so slut-ish it makes me wanna just kill her.
  • the lack of love for Riku, like even when Kairi found Riku she didnt give him a hug or anything its like *lifts hood* "oh look its you, so wheres sora?" im like "DUDE WTFH! you made Sora promise that he would bring Riku back and now that you finally see the Riku youv been supposedly looking for your like "oh heyyy!! so where sora?" its like she just went from KaiRiku to like SoKai and then like SoKai in Kh2 going with the exuse of "why the heck do i feel like someone's missing? oh yeah its Sora-kun,nn ima go be a stupid annoying barby doll and go look for him and forget about the reason why he's even gone.". man i wanna just kill the freaking girl already!
  • game..too..easy >~O
  • ALL THAT FREAKING CHEESY/CORNY DIALGUE!! EWWWWWWWW!!
  • Atlantica, Space Paranoids, they where so annoying! and SP's music was very annoying its like *du dudududud!* GRRRR! i shut off my ps2 cuz of that once >~>
  • The ending, it was too happy >~> cmon they could have at least have like Roxas NOT want to be part of Sora and see him in that Heart's Divide with like a keyblade or knife in his hand.
  • The way Roxas 4got about Axel, its just like if Sora forgets about Riku, i would kill Nomura if he did that, thank god he didnt make him 4get about him in com, well i think he did but it was under understandable circumstances.. lol.
  • "tehe welcome to the Hollow Bastion Restoration comitee!!"
  • Aerith's voice was ANNOYING.
  • EWWW that "you'll come back wont you?" with Cloud+Aeri.. EWWW! stupid Nojima and his C+A-ness... i just skipped that scene cuz it was so annoying of the the C+A-ness...GRRR!*burns more Aerith dolls* *puts a tifa doll and cloud doll together so that theyre doing itheeh..*
  • Cmon they could have made the Cloud+Tifa part a bit more cool, like i know that Cloud didnt fear his death he feared Tifa's when she decided to fight Sephy or something, but like he could have been more of the "NOOOOOOOOOO! " lol,
  • I hated the ground/terrain thingy-majig, not much to play with ;( i missed all the secret challenging stuff from KH1.
  • DiZ.
  • "this journey will be twice as hard as your last," BULL I TELL YOO! BULL!!!!
  • They didnt explain stuff, like iuno they just werent specific in some things that should have been clear,
  • Donald was annoying >~< and he didnt do much in battle except like heal you.
  • and the whole "NO! GOOFY'S DEAD! oh look YAY your alive!", sure i laughed during that but it still sucked none the less.
  • no dodge roll, ;~; unless u have FM+ but u still have to level up your limit drive form..
  • idk if anyone else noticed, but you know how like when you go to one world, one of the save thingies are always like green or soemthing, so it doesnt let u go, that sucked a lot. =_=
  • eyy i think i covered whati think sucked.. >~> unless im forgetting something...
  • OH YEAH! all that yucky Roxas+Namine stuff.. ewwww!
  • the fact that sora DID forget all bout namine, youd think that like during one of those boners that she'd at least cross his mind or something >~>
  • all those annoying little mini-games.. grrr V~V
  • the fighting was waay too easy, its like you push X like twice and it swings the keyblade like 8 damn times -__-;;

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
1) Sorry xD

2) Bring it on with the Aerith/Cloud/Tifa debate, watch!:D!

OH FUCK YES.

CLOUD+TIFA. okae?

WHY?:

Tifa; hello have you even WATCHED Advent Children? have you even READ "The case of Tifa"?
dude they fucking raise a family together! sure it aint perfect but cloud is an emo wanabe,
Tetsuya has freaking made it more than obvious for C/T, like in TCOT, it says cloud embraces her, and smiles like real heartwarming smiles at her... Tifa's love for Cloud is real, not like with Aerith whos like "WOW a soldier guy like meh Zacky[who btw is too clingy even in CC] lalalalalala hayyy!!" Tifa actually cared about him, and Cloud cares about Tifa too.. and btw Cloud and Tifa are a canon couple, so dont even bother.

Aerith; clingy bitch whore who just wants soldier people,.. the only reason she liked him is cuz he reminded her of zack,duhh, and then she goes and all innocently "haay! wanna be my bodyguard!!" gosh i guess some people dont get the GET OVER IT HES DEAD concept, and then when she dies she goes back with Zack, making it more canon, and cares for everyone in the world like shes their god up in the lifestream. y ya think every1 called her "mother" in AC? ugh but even in Crisis Core i hated her as zack's canon couple, Cissnei was waay cuter and less clingy, cough like when aerith was "wait for me!" everytime zack tried running away from her >~> such an annoyance,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back