• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

The introduction to Xehanort could had been done better but I wouldn't be surprised there would be some ultimate villain in the series like Sephiroth ala Final Fantasy 7 Compilation or Ganondorf in the Legend of Zelda.

That and the lack of Xion.

EDIT: To respond to VenAqua, how about when Sora launches the final blow on Xemnas and we get to see Xemnas' face partially changing into a grayish/brown hair and yellow/blue eyes

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I change whatever I have said earlier to KH2 itself and everything in it, with the exeption of Luxord, with Kairi being the focus of said disappointment.

A

Azrael

I think Byronic Hero had his avatar of his Terra/Xemnas. I would had wanted Xemnas to transform back into his original self just before he is put into oblivion.

TerratoXemnas.jpg

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Greatest Disappointment in KH 2? The fact that Marluxcia wasn't sitting on the number on throne of Org 13 cause Xemnas sucks and is not as strong as Marluxcia cause Xemnas likes to cheat and use Kingdom hearts as his final weapon.

A

Azrael

Greatest Disappointment in KH 2? The fact that Marluxcia wasn't sitting on the number on throne of Org 13 cause Xemnas sucks and is not as strong as Marluxcia cause Xemnas likes to cheat and use Kingdom hearts as his final weapon.

If only someone (SA cough cough) made a RP of Marluxia defeating Xemnas and running Org 13

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
If only someone (SA cough cough) made a RP of Marluxia defeating Xemnas and running Org 13

That would be kick ass. Marluxcia would have done things alot more different and not rely on his members to do his work. Well he would, but he would actually want to do something too instead of sitting on a throne waiting for members to report and barking orders at them. He be crushing worlds and fighting Heartless bosses just to amuse himself while also gaining a HUGE HEART for kindom hearts. Marluxcia is DEATH. ALso, has ANYONE noticed that Marluxcia is the only MEMBER in Org 13 to ever attract the Female member of Org 13 despite her being mean and cold.

A

Azrael

That would be kick ass. Marluxcia would have done things alot more different and not rely on his members to do his work. Well he would, but he would actually want to do somethingtoo instead of sittingo n a throne waiting for reports and barking orders. He be crushing worlds and fighting Heartless bosses just to amuse himself while also gaining a HUGE HEART for kindom hearts. Marluxcia is DEATH

Then how about we make a RP of our own with the what if that Marluxia takes full control of Sora and Namine and uses them along with his allies to eliminate Xemnas!!

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Then how about we make a RP of our own with the what if that Marluxia takes full control of Sora and Namine and uses them along with his allies to eliminate Xemnas!!

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

♫ Tokiyoshi ♫

My greatest disappointment was the difficulty...wasn't hard at all for me. I actually liked Space Paranoids, it was all tech-ish and neat looking. :D But, other than that, I liked it, also I didn't like Alantica that much. It was alright, but not the best.

JULIO VP

To me it didnt have the HK 1 feel...........like in KH 1 .........dont know i think its just me

Jakenkyo

Atlantica. Atlantica. Atlantica.

Atlantica.

Too damn easy.

There was no hooking up.

I saw quite a few chances for that :/

we're not kids anymore square, we can handle some.

Winter the Wise

This topic is epic.

The detached plot,

The sappiness,

and the lack of difficulty really brought KH2 down.

Kairi was too annoying.

Sora was too hormonal.

Riku hardly had any love.

Nojima should stay far away from KH, (there I said it.)

TAKE THE FLOOR WATANBE!!<3

Apollo

Silver Member
This topic is epic.

The detached plot,

The sappiness,

and the lack of difficulty really brought KH2 down.

Kairi was too annoying.

Sora was too hormonal.

I agree 100% with those statements. Execpt I don't think Riku deserves love.

C

coolfresh1224

i should have been in it jk am i the only one upset about not understanding donald

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi was too annoying.

Isn't she always?

Sora was too hormonal.

To the end of time, this. It was somewhat amusing when he flirted with Nala, but good lords, if you want me to believe in SoKai, having Sora have wet dreams about her when he obviously doesn't remember her properly isn't the way to go.

Too true. Oh so true ;_;

<3

YEAH! <3

C

coolfresh1224

seriously donald talks and all i hear is crap. thank god for subtitles.btw sora was weepy over riku but barely hugged kairi -_-WTF

Apollo

Silver Member
We should have got to sing more songs in Alantica. Like "Kiss the Girl" would have been really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back