• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well, you did get to fight Roxas... in a way in the regular version. Though I admit that had Roxas been more of an opposing force it would've been better. I kept waiting for him to try and "take over" after him and Sora fused once I saw he got Sora to effin cry when they left TLTW, but alas :(

Roxas trying to take over Sora would had been nice....would give the writers a good excuse to finally put that Ventus copy son ofa biatch to rest and that Sora and Namine could be together.

Qarx

Another thing that was disapointing was that you were not required to use the Growth abilities in the game at all. Not even for extras. They were put in there in an attempt to make battles even easier.

Remember the Shared Abilities? Those were required to use, such as using High Jump to get to that Trinity in Monstro.

VenAqua

The game was too simple. Not many minigames or extras like in FM+ or in KH1 so that it kept u stuck on the plot. Xigbar was too tough and pissed me off loads.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hmm...

Sephiroth could only be fought once, and wasn't that much of a challenge.

We had seven Drive Guages, one of which was pretty much useless, unless you replenished others first.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
the magic bar. in kh1 it was easier...but harder. in kh2, you heal, the just run away until the timer finishes goin "hur hur hur, i'm almost dead, i'll just dodge all his attacks until the bar turns blue again." NO! MAKE 'EM WORK FOR THE USE OF MAGIC!

Light Within

I dont think it was such a disapointment. It´s right, it didnt reach the level of Kingdom Haerts but in the end it was a satisfying succesor. The game itself was far to easy too beat and the main story got pulled a bit in background during the game but the new gameplay elements like the forms were pretty cool i think. Hopefully Kingdom Hearts 3 will continue the story more detailed.

metalyoshi9

He saw Kairi, they hugged, and than he reunited with Riku, got down on his knees (>=D), and basically said finding him was the only thing that mattered...

That pretty much everything that needs to be said. It was kind of ridiculous to build up the emotions he had for her the entire game to meet, hug, the end. Seemed really fake. -_-

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That pretty much everything that needs to be said. It was kind of ridiculous to build up the emotions he had for her the entire game to meet, hug, the end. Seemed really fake. -_-

What emotions? He was either home sick and they suck at basing Sora's homesickness, or he was horny and Naminé made him think about Kairi :\ SoKai is fake

Qarx

I would, too.

Yeah, if he's homesick, not only did they suck at doing it, but he didn't seem to think about his home in general (except in the manga... or so I'm told).

Sora still daydreamed about Kairi, blushed, and acted like he really had a crush on her (I guess like most crushes, he got over it quickly, huh? If only they had met sooner in the game LOL. Sora might be like "Oh. You changed... ummm... OK Organization, you can have her!)* but then again, Roxas DID have a subconcious hold on Sora >_>. Remember Twilight Town? Both the tear, AND when Sora was staring at the sun (not too smart, eh? So what if he was looking through a piece of glass XD)

Anyway, I think I'm not putting everything out there.

*Muahaha!

BO THUG

hmm...
it's not a great disappointment or anything, but...
most of the worlds in this game are from the very first game; while the new ones... like Port Royal... doesn't seem to fit into the game.

there are lots of other Disney worlds they could squeeze in... like Lilo & Stitch... or something.

VenAqua

tHAT IT'S NOT kh1 ith the who knows whats next. It would have been nice if Terra was revealed right before the end of KH2 and he was controlling OrgXIII. The worlds were pretty boring as they barely anything to do with the story. If there's a KH3, they'll fix up this mess and make sure it's wat the fans wud enjoy.

Qarx

tHAT IT'S NOT kh1 ith the who knows whats next. It would have been nice if Terra was revealed right before the end of KH2 and he was controlling OrgXIII. The worlds were pretty boring as they barely anything to do with the story. If there's a KH3, they'll fix up this mess and make sure it's wat the fans wud enjoy.

Basically, you're trying to say they should have at least TRIED to hide who the main antagonist was, right?

Instead, we got this:

"Ok, we've started our journey! We learned what a Nobody is, and to look out for guys in black coats... hey, who are you guys?"

"We're the Organization, and the game writers made no effort to hide who our leader, AKA, the antagonist of the game really is!"

"Wait, what?"

Valor Sora 17

One of the things that disappointed me was the lack of real HARD parts. Some of the parts were challenging, but not hard hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back