• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
You mean play Reverse/Rebirth again. I wouldn't reference it by saying CoM if I didn't play it.

Maybe, but it doesn't seem like we'd learn everything that Riku did in KH2. And it's not really about Riku; it's about Roxas and Xion, along with the rest of the Organization.

I also doubt they would explain why Riku had his own Keyblade ONLY near the end of KH2. He had Soul Eater up until TWTNW.

I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what.

it's part of nomura's objective. one of them is to *freeze* d'oh! explain what Riku was doing during the time sora was asleep. and i've disproven myself. whee.

VenAqua

A dissapointment was the formula was exactly the same but tweaked slightly. It wud have been cool if we saw Roxas and Riku as party members. Also that it still hasn't matured yet. It needs the fun of KH1 the minigames of KH2 and a bit of FF maturity.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually didn't mind the general choice of voice. His acting though, is a different story altogether. Roxas freaking out was an emotional highlight, yet Jesse went all but a monotone.
Unlike Sora and Riku in their reunion. Both sounded about to break >:

Awards
Greatest Disappointments:

- KH2 camera too zoomed out
- The usual aspects: No CoM members/No Roxas fight/Not hard enough/Too linear/1000 heartless/Not enough extras/Not enough Org character development
- Roxas's clothes were poorly modeled and looked pixely/smudged (just something that stood out and became irritating, if you know what I'm talking about, though it was fixed in KH2FM)
*- Roxas wasn't evil
- Xemnas/Xehanort's voices
- Pride Lands too bland
- Anything involving Maleficent
- No Stop spell
- Not enough Nobodies/old Heartless
- Not getting to fight Twilight Thorn a second time (I was extremely impressed with it, a lot more so than Darkside, and I thought we'd get to fight it a second time at the end like with Dark Side)
- Other random shit

* When I was playing KH2, I seriously had the impression that Roxas would turn evil. Sounds odd but you would have had to have seen it from my point of view. I thought that as his memories returned, he would realize how unfair it was being Sora's Nobody and he'd basically go AWOL from bitterness and spite like he had with the Organization.
I also thought he'd be the final boss and that Sora would have to kill him (but then, before the game came out, I downloaded the soundtrack and noted how Sunset Horizons was the last track. So I figured that, if my prediction was correct, then Sora didn't actually kill Roxas and the game ends on a sort of cliff hanger when you find that he's still alive xD).

It was a lot better sounding in my head those few years ago.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, you did get to fight Roxas... in a way in the regular version. Though I admit that had Roxas been more of an opposing force it would've been better. I kept waiting for him to try and "take over" after him and Sora fused once I saw he got Sora to effin cry when they left TLTW, but alas :(

Awards
But I mean, though, even on my first playthrough, when I saw the fight scene with Roxas, the whole time I was like, "Fuck yes. Boss battle coming any second now."

And, yeah, even that would have been great. I just figured that, since Roxas had no emotion, there would be some antagonistic aspect to him at the very least, rather than him just being more or less submissive.

DeadEnd

My greatest disappointment in KH2 are Atlantica, lack of challenges and you only get to fight some of the organization members..

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And, yeah, even that would have been great. I just figured that, since Roxas had no emotion, there would be some antagonistic aspect to him at the very least, rather than him just being more or less submissive.

Yeah but then they shoved all the "he made me feel like I had a heart", and Roxas possibly having his own Heart which kind of kills him being emotionless.
Bah Humbug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back