• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
The worlds were too small and short, and they all had the same pattern. It was also way too easy. When I first got the game, I beat it in 5 days, playing 8 hours a day (If any of you wonder how that is possible, I was sick and had nothing else to do). The biggest disappointment was Atlantica, though.
I beat the whole game in a day. It was short and things could have been put together better,

Qarx

The worlds were too small and short, and they all had the same pattern. It was also way too easy. When I first got the game, I beat it in 5 days, playing 8 hours a day (If any of you wonder how that is possible, I was sick and had nothing else to do). The biggest disappointment was Atlantica, though.

Atlantica's dissapointments... let me count the ways....

1. No explanation as to how Ursula came back.
2. Ariel fell for Ursula's tricks... again.
3. No one acted surprised at her return.
4. Coming back to the world repeatedly because they say you either need to update your magic or upgrade your Drive gauge.
And most of all:
5. It was the easiest rhythm game ever. Playing Guitar Hero is infinately harder, and consequently more fun.

This is more an opinion here, but....
5. The songs sucked.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

4. Coming back to the world repeatedly because they say you either need to update your magic or upgrade your Drive gauge.
And most of all:
5. It was the easiest rhythm game ever. Playing Guitar Hero is infinately harder, and consequently more fun.

This is a Proven fact
5. The songs sucked.

Fixed

Fuyu

Kairi wielding a keyblade...
Plus the fact the areas to explore.. it was just running trough... Stupid invisible walls.

Qarx

Kairi wielding a keyblade...
Plus the fact the areas to explore.. it was just running trough... Stupid invisible walls.

"I'm still on the clock!"
"I don't think it's that way..."
"I have to hurry to the mansion!"
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Looks like it won't open..."
"Looks like they're still working on it..."

Those ones made sense, but you could have instead used the reaction command to examine such things.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
LOL thanks.

EDIT: thanks for the rep! Just 23 points till it goes up a rank lol.

Just doin my civic duty.

It's cool. You deserve it. :3

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Looks like it won't open..."
"Looks like they're still working on it..."

Those ones made sense, but you could have instead used the reaction command to examine such things.

XD and yet :'C

At least FM+ had more to explore but, not much.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
they took out dodge roll..

since i started the game immediately after I beat Kingdom Hearts, I got used to dodge roll.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

:laugh: yeah right after he says I have to hurry to the mansion, you could have just stood in the same spot for as long as you want and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mhmm. The linear environment really got to me.
Especially compared to the great detailed ones of KH.
You could really tell they watched the movies over and over to make everything just right.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
two things
1) no exp when doing the tournaments
2) didn't fight roxas

PERIOD

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
two things
1) no exp when doing the tournaments
2) didn't fight roxas

PERIOD

sry for double posting "stupid reply button"

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

And most of all:

This is a PROVEN FACT, but....
5. The songs sucked.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head, for why I hated Atlantica (in KH2) so much. Maleficent is another good example of a character, who came back, with little explanation whatsoever. Ok, maybe Days will explain both, but the least they could of done with Ursula is somewhat hint at it.. like with the crow/ raven.. Oh, and the faries were surprised by Maleficent's return.. unlike the people in Atlantica.

Oh, and I think I said it before, but I also hate the stupid linear crap. KH1 wasn't exactly this linear, so why should KH2 be? I do hate those dumb comments.

"This doesn't feel rght.."

My response: I don't care. I'll go where I want, damn you.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
oohhhh, now i understand what the "invisible walls" are. it really did make the game more fun and challenging when it didn't force you to go one way. I got lost in Halloween Town the first time i played. lawl

Qarx

oohhhh, now i understand what the "invisible walls" are. it really did make the game more fun and challenging when it didn't force you to go one way. I got lost in Halloween Town the first time i played. lawl
Getting lost made the game that much more fun. I think I got lost a couple times, like when I was playing in Deep Jungle.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
that too. the mini game was so fun. we need more mini games like the tree slide. the closest thing to a mini game that we got in kh2 was pooh bear. or Atlantica. and that in itself was a disappointment.

Qarx

that too. the mini game was so fun. we need more mini games like the tree slide. the closest thing to a mini game that we got in kh2 was pooh bear. or Atlantica. and that in itself was a disappointment.
Get 100 points in Pooh bouncing game!
Get 10 points in (forget which one it was)
Rescue Piglet!
Find Pooh in the alotted time!
Get to the end of the "Hunny Pot" sliding game!

The first missions in the games were way too easy, but some of the requirements were hard for the extra missions. You have to finish the Poster Game in Twilight Town in, what? 50 seconds? Took me forever to get. And the tournaments extras? Get thousands of points for no reward. I used Stitch to get that one.

BTW, in case you're wondering, if you use Stitch's Limit, and use the Ukulele, the enemies will drop hundreds of orbs without taking much in the way of damage.

Rikashiku

The greatest disappointment for me was that the game and the villians didnt last long.

We could of had more scenes with ORg13

Rikashiku

The greatest disappointment for me was that the game and the villians didnt last long.

We could of had more scenes with ORg13

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Sora acted kinda gay when he finally (and properly) met Riku again. Especially since his reaction to Riku was larger than his reaction to Kairi. Hehe, it was even parodied in a VG Cats comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back