• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
biggest dissapointment? hmmm that would have probably been the gay parts of KH2 and i'm talking about parts like when sora wakes up and sees donald and goofy and jumps out and hugs them then all of a sudden they're playing ring around the rosie and at the end of the game when they get back to the island sora hugs everyone EXCEPT kairi i'm like WTF!!! those gay parts really took away the sense of maturity for me:cursing:

So lemme see if I get this straight.
You're complaining about them showing emotions and concern while completely ignoring the fact that Sora was asleep for a year and is thus still somewhat stuck in the same mind-set he had in KH1 making for all of this to be legitimate? And of course

when they get back to the island sora hugs everyone EXCEPT kairi i'm like WTF!!!

1. Oh, because him not seeming to give a damn about her when they met in TWTNW is fine by you?
  2. Well, they did arguably see her only, you know, five minutes before, and Kairi doesn't seem to be enough reality-connected to know that Sora and Riku, well, you know, almost died there.
    Otherwise I think she'd have thought more about her wanting to go fight alongside them, seeing how she'd be nothing but dead weight.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The awkward story pacing and plot structure.
The extremely linear and at-times boring Disney worlds that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the main plotline other than "Let's look for Riku. Maybe he's this way."
The ability to complete the game by mashing the X button for 15 hours.
The at-times ODD voice acting.
The fact that, as far as awesome goes, the only good parts were the beginning Twilight Town and the end at The World That Never Was. Everything else was just gameplay and story filler, like a bad Naruto arc.
Repetitiveness and predictability of your business in the Disney worlds was too much to bear.

KH2FM+ was much better, as it fixed some of these issues.

biggest dissapointment? hmmm that would have probably been the gay parts of KH2 and i'm talking about parts like when sora wakes up and sees donald and goofy and jumps out and hugs them then all of a sudden they're playing ring around the rosie

Donald and Goofy are like his best friends. I'd hug the crap out of my friends if I hadn't seen them in a year. There's nothing "homosexual" about hugging a dog and a duck.
Maybe that ignorant, chauvinistic, machismo-swelled head of yours could use a little deflating? :]

Qarx

The extremely linear and at-times boring Disney worlds that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the main plotline other than "Let's look for Riku. Maybe he's this way."
The fact that, as far as awesome goes, the only good parts were the beginning Twilight Town and the end at The World That Never Was. Everything else was just gameplay and story filler, like a bad Naruto arc.
Repetitiveness and predictability of your business in the Disney worlds was too much to bear.

Donald and Goofy are like his best friends. I'd hug the crap out of my friends if I hadn't seen them in a year. There's nothing "homosexual" about hugging a dog and a duck.
Maybe that ignorant, chauvinistic, machismo-swelled head of yours could use a little deflating? :]

PWND.
I sure wish I could get KH2FM+.

Swxpert

You mean with the Sweet Memories even.
But seeing how level only means you'd die after a longer period of time if you suck yet die regardless, my question still holds.
What difficulty did you play on when you beat him with Anti form?

all difficulties, i have never died once accept against sephiroth, the only boss in the game who even remotly presents a challenge to me is SAIX

I concur. Each and every single world in KH1 had a plot basis to it, and even if it was "just" a Disney Villain there (as can be the case with the Coliseum had it not been for Cloud) it's the first game in the series and is thus forgivable. Even Halloween Town was important, because let's face it - someone needed to ask wtf is a Heart, anyway...

i agree with this though im still torn whether i found some worlds more boring in KH1 or2

1. oh my goodness yes after hollow bastion1 BC1 and Col 1 we dont see any ORG13 activity for HOURS its like wtf happened its all about pete.
2 it was about as linear as the first i found, but yes they mishandled the worlds alot.
3.describe odd VO
4.are you kidding me TWTNW was the worst part ever, in one fell swoop the rid us of 5/7 of the ORG members in this game, kairi gets a keyblade, lasers destroy KH there was, hints about BBS Malificent wins it was a mess all over the place.

5. if i hadnt seen my Best freinds in a year i would hug them like that too in a purely straight way.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I hope Re: CoM, Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days are better than KH2.
I cant wait for Re: CoM...sure the worlds will be repetitive, but Organization 13 has a MUCH bigger role.

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh I also think the gummiship system blows. Once you open one gate you don't ever have to go on it again.:( I like how you had to warp, or re-travel on a route when you wanted to revist worlds. Sure it took more time, but it really gave the feeling of actually traveling, and going to diffrent places.

Also i did not like how every world felt the same. There were very few things that made each world feel diffrent.

Also it pissed me off on how they shrunk the size of HollowBastion by taking out castle searching. Also Agrahba by making most of the town off limits.

Apollo

Silver Member
I hated more the fact that world was completely useless

That statement holds true for most of the KH2 worlds.

I can't rember if this was true in KH1 too, but I hate how Donald, Goofy, and other co. can't finsh off bosses. Also overal they were pretty useless.

I also hate how they replaced all the good abilties like dodge roll, Arc arm, sonicblade for stupid finshing moves like explosion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Just about all worlds west of Disney Castle, yes.
Which makes for half the game, yes.

I can't rember if this was true in KH1 too, but I hate how Donald, Goofy, and other co. can't finsh off bosses. Also overal they were pretty useless.

Oooh yeah, I ran into that problem sometimes. Kept wondering why bosses wouldn't die until I dragged Sora over XD

I also hate how they replaced all the good abilties like dodge roll, Arc arm, sonicblade for stupid finshing moves like explosion.

N00b, Explosion = 1337 for the mini games!

and of course I was cynical. I agree; stupid programmers ;;

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
At least they tried to fix their mistake by putting some of the old abilities in FM. It did make the 1000 heartless fight much more enjoyable though.

Qarx

Technically, Explosion was more a copy/replacement of Stun Impact in KH1FM (do a combo, then 'splode!). I saw a clip of it; Just like the one in CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back