• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

No, no, no.
Every world connected somehow. It was having the Disney villains aware of the Keyblade and of the PoH and of the Keyholes that really made the difference. It made you feel like you were a part of something bigger. The Disney worlds had a PURPOSE--to seal the keyhole, to find Riku and Kairi and the King, and to stop Maleficent's gang.

Except you didn't seal the Keyholes in KH2. You opened them so you could reach new worlds.

One wonders why he does this, considering this endangers the worlds that way.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Except you didn't seal the Keyholes in KH2. You opened them so you could reach new worlds.

Good thing I wasn't talking about KHII.

Apollo

Silver Member

You were opening gates not Keyholes.

The worlds sucked

they were not interactive at all like in KH1

The stories sucked, and were poorly linked to the main plot

The sizes sucked

The end bosses sucked

Qarx

Good thing I wasn't talking about KHII.
Oh, sorry. my mistake XP.

The worlds sucked

The sizes sucked

The end bosses sucked

Gates? Hmm. Did they explain how this worked? My understanding was that Keyblades (being keys) either locked Keyholes, or opened them.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well because each gate they opened was to open secret roads to travel to new worlds. They explained when you went to yin sids(whatever his name was) in the begaining of the game.

Swxpert

On what difficulty level, I fear to ask, seeing how Xigbar can rape you in almost any and all forms in the harder difficulties o_O (well, in KH2 standards, but him and Demyx really were hard regardless)

we are talking about xigbar the "by the time you face him you are powerful enough to destory the world naked with Kingdom key" Boss right anti form is excellent because you are flying at his hight and smacking the SH** out of him granted its bad if he starts sniping but you can still run away fast

Qarx

Well because each gate they opened was to open secret roads to travel to new worlds. They explained when you went to yin sids(whatever his name was) in the begaining of the game.

I just wish they did a better job, then. They just said (I'm sure I'll be corrected) "When the Keyblade emits a beam of light, a new world can be accessed" or something like that.

I'm probably wrong, though.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Xigbar?
I saw several posts about him.
He was hard, considerign he changed the field. Not cool man! But, his fight was fun.
Saix was effin' annoying. Damn him and his berserk.

Sweet Genocide

The worlds sucked

The sizes sucked

The end bosses sucked

Very true. There were very few connections between worlds other than the organization showing up on your second time through.

LiD

The worlds sucked

The sizes sucked

The end bosses sucked

Agreed, idk what they where thinking about when making khII
I thought the sizes of the worlds were ok, but poorly made, and kind of repeatitive

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
we are talking about xigbar the "by the time you face him you are powerful enough to destory the world naked with Kingdom key" Boss right anti form is excellent because you are flying at his hight and smacking the SH** out of him granted its bad if he starts sniping but you can still run away fast

You mean with the Sweet Memories even.
But seeing how level only means you'd die after a longer period of time if you suck yet die regardless, my question still holds.
What difficulty did you play on when you beat him with Anti form?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
No, no, no.
Every world connected somehow. It was having the Disney villains aware of the Keyblade and of the PoH and of the Keyholes that really made the difference. It made you feel like you were a part of something bigger. The Disney worlds had a PURPOSE--to seal the keyhole, to find Riku and Kairi and the King, and to stop Maleficent's gang.

Ok, maybe the worlds were better connected than I said, but I was mainly pointing out that there was obviously more main storyline to the some of the worlds in KH1 than just sealing the keyholes, stopping Maleficent's gang, and the PoH's storyline. Btw.. speaking of which, most of KH2's storyline seemed to lack much of a push to stop Maleficent's gang, since it pretty much was only Pete and Maleficent, with Pete influencing/ trying to influence the various villians to do stuff that would help out his and Maleficent's intentions imo.. and with the exception of Demyx (Coliseum) and Xaldin (Beast's Castle) the Organization didn't really seem to have much to do with the worlds until the second/ third visits.

Honestly though, I feel that the Pete thing was just a lame attempt to try and connect the worlds of KH2 better (than the gate thing), despite the fact that pretty much all of Maleficent's former cohorts were either working on their own now or dead/ missing. (Nice job, Nojima) Too bad I bet Watanabe probably would of done much better.

Finally.. imo.. most of (if not all of) KH1's worlds felt a lot harder to substitute than KH2's. Obviously, there's soemthing wrong with that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Finally.. imo.. most of (if not all of) KH1's worlds felt a lot harder to substitute than KH2's.

I concur. Each and every single world in KH1 had a plot basis to it, and even if it was "just" a Disney Villain there (as can be the case with the Coliseum had it not been for Cloud) it's the first game in the series and is thus forgivable. Even Halloween Town was important, because let's face it - someone needed to ask wtf is a Heart, anyway...

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
the fact that Tifa was the only new FFVII character in KH 2 I think:[

Qarx

As much as I love Tiffa, her being in KH2 at all was a disappointment, since it meant the Cloud side story getting so much attention ~_~
Sora didn't have a plot, so how dare they give a plot to the FF characters? Fo shame.

I thought it was interesting how they had their FFVII AC clothes. But, yeah, they had much more story than Sora himself had XD.

davethekhfan

biggest dissapointment? hmmm that would have probably been the gay parts of KH2 and i'm talking about parts like when sora wakes up and sees donald and goofy and jumps out and hugs them then all of a sudden they're playing ring around the rosie and at the end of the game when they get back to the island sora hugs everyone EXCEPT kairi i'm like WTF!!! those gay parts really took away the sense of maturity for me:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back