• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

Oh. That sounds awesome. Are there any pics?

there is a concept art shot of him somewhere

my biggest dissapoinment was TWTNW

i mean we barely fight the ORG all game and then we take care of 5 members so quickly (counting roxas and axel) and i just think it could have been handled better

PhoenixPs24:16

I was hoping he matured more, but as usual Sora remains a big bag of "Duh?!". He seriously needs help. Now that he's with Kairi, he needs to "man up". Maybe Leon or Riku could help him or something.... How is he is gonna please that girl if he's frikkin' clueless? Remember after riku and sora defeated Xemnas, and Roxas and Namine' were talking afterward? Sora could get some confidence from roxas(or whoever Roxas REALLY is).

Qarx

I was hoping he matured more, but as usual Sora remains a big bag of "Duh?!". He seriously needs help. Now that he's with Kairi, he needs to "man up". Maybe Leon or Riku could help him or something.... How is he is gonna please that girl if he's frikkin' clueless? Remember after riku and sora defeated Xemnas, and Roxas and Namine' were talking afterward? Sora could get some confidence from roxas(or whoever Roxas REALLY is).

Err....
Sora probably doesn't even understand the machanics of it LOL.

Sora was asleep for a whole year. Do YOU feel 8-10 hours smarter when YOU sleep?
Just thought I'd point that out.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hmm.. where to start..

The challenge.. I mean, sure it was kind of challenging on my first playthrough, but wait, KH1 was to, being a rather new experience for me, someone who was used to sport sims, racing games, Tony Hawk, and the occassional platformer. However, on playthrough number two, I only died four times and that was namely because I hadn't played against Xigbar long enough for me to forget the "Don't Ever Drive at Xigbar Because it will most likely get you Anti-Form.. which is practically auto-death" rule and the fact that the grim reaper Org. (Xaldin) member killed me. Btw.. I call him that because look at the hardest Org. thread.. Who kills so many people the first time they fight him?

Anyways, even on my best playthrough (where I was even able to be Ice Titan and Sephy back to back), I still died three times and that wasn't even on Expert mode, whilst on the other hand, I beat KH2 on Proud the first time I played it. To add insult to injury, despite dying several times, I never really got stuck on KH2 Proud Mode.

Oh, and about the Kairi wielding a keyblade part, I didn't necessarily hate it. I was kind of like "Finally," since I'd much rather she be more of a fighter/ party member than freakin' damsel in distress. Seriously, the damsel in distress act is getting old, real old.

The information/ message box also annoyed me. Defeat all the heartless? Oh.. come on.. Yes, I do like the box just a little, but it needs to NOT state the blatantly obvious. Case in point, look at the question-marked sentence before this one.

Also, the linear BS.. "I should be going this way"- style crap sucked to. Sure, an invisible wall/ barrier or two isn't much better, but KH1 still felt much free-form than KH2. I don't want to be on a set path. Let me freakin' explore.. all most[/s] of the time.. Either way, I hope the future games allow you to deviate off of the beaten path a bit more and explore areas that you weren't able to explore so much, thanks to cutscene or other general stupid reasons.

Ars Arcnum? I so hated the absence of those abilities. (Yes, I know they were sorta in FM+, but not the regular game.) I hate how hitting "X" was pretty much all you ever had to do. Can't I just toggle down the menu and do a special? Even if I did tend to spam those specials, they still added variety to the gameplay, as did the fact that the magic seemed to have more of a purpose in KH1.

[/rant]

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I agree with you Silver on the part where Sora is like "I should be going this way". Well no friggen duh! But for God's sake, LET ME EXPLORE.

I miss ars arcanum SO MUCH. God, that attack was amazing. It helped my spazz Riku II out of his attacks and caused him to be dazed for long enough for me to attack. T.T

Swxpert

Hmm.. where to start..

The challenge.. I mean, sure it was kind of challenging on my first playthrough, but wait, KH1 was to, being a rather new experience for me, someone who was used to sport sims, racing games, Tony Hawk, and the occassional platformer. However, on playthrough number two, I only died four times and that was namely because I hadn't played against Xigbar long enough for me to forget the "Don't Ever Drive at Xigbar Because it will most likely get you Anti-Form.. which is practically auto-death" rule and the fact that the grim reaper Org. (Xaldin) member killed me. Btw.. I call him that because look at the hardest Org. thread.. Who kills so many people the first time they fight him?

Anyways, even on my best playthrough (where I was even able to be Ice Titan and Sephy back to back), I still died three times and that wasn't even on Expert mode, whilst on the other hand, I beat KH2 on Proud the first time I played it. To add insult to injury, despite dying several times, I never really got stuck on KH2 Proud Mode.

Oh, and about the Kairi wielding a keyblade part, I didn't necessarily hate it. I was kind of like "Finally," since I'd much rather she be more of a fighter/ party member than freakin' damsel in distress. Seriously, the damsel in distress act is getting old, real old.

The information/ message box also annoyed me. Defeat all the heartless? Oh.. come on.. Yes, I do like the box just a little, but it needs to NOT state the blatantly obvious. Case in point, look at the question-marked sentence before this one.

Also, the linear BS.. "I should be going this way"- style crap sucked to. Sure, an invisible wall/ barrier or two isn't much better, but KH1 still felt much free-form than KH2. I don't want to be on a set path. Let me freakin' explore.. all most[/s] of the time.. Either way, I hope the future games allow you to deviate off of the beaten path a bit more and explore areas that you weren't able to explore so much, thanks to cutscene or other general stupid reasons.

Ars Arcnum? I so hated the absence of those abilities. (Yes, I know they were sorta in FM+, but not the regular game.) I hate how hitting "X" was pretty much all you ever had to do. Can't I just toggle down the menu and do a special? Even if I did tend to spam those specials, they still added variety to the gameplay, as did the fact that the magic seemed to have more of a purpose in KH1.

[/rant]

are you kidding me anti form rapes xigbar, i dissagree some times there is actually more free explore then in the first game,

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
On what difficulty level, I fear to ask, seeing how Xigbar can rape you in almost any and all forms in the harder difficulties o_O (well, in KH2 standards, but him and Demyx really were hard regardless)

Demyx second fight was hard.

DEFEAT 10000000000000000 CLONES IN 5 MINUTES WITHOUT BREATHING OR BLINKING

Xaldin raped me. :[

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
On what difficulty level, I fear to ask, seeing how Xigbar can rape you in almost any and all forms in the harder difficulties o_O (well, in KH2 standards, but him and Demyx really were hard regardless)

Yeah, on proud mode.
I used Final/Master/Wisdom form.
Xigbar still raped me D:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Meh.. Xigbar almost always seemed to own me, if I was unluckily transformed into Anti-Form. It worked wonders against Saix's "Super Beserk Attack" (or whatever you want to go the attack where he practically combines all of his attacks and constantly attacks for about 10 or so seconds) once though.

Also, Xaldin was a lot easier the second time. It's just that he's always been one of the more challenging ones, for me. Also, Demyx was extremely easy for me and in my second playthrough, Xigbar and Xaldin were the only two bosses that killed me at least once. (Xaldin = 1 time, Xigbar = 2 times) On second thought, I only died three times, the same amount of times I died on KH1.. on Normal Mode.. lulz.. I can only imagine how many times I'll die once I play KH1 again (I'm going to try and get it along with Re: CoM btw..) on Expert mode. My point, difficulty-wise, KH1's harder.

Also.. the overall story.. While I would never exactly say KH1's didn't disappear several times, but it felt like it was there much more than KH2's. KH2's only seemed to appear most during three or four worlds. Imo.. KH1's overall storyline seemed decently there during Monstro, Neverland, Hollow Bastion (obviously), Traverse Town (Obviously), End of the World, Deep Jungle, and Agrabah (sort of). I'm pretty sure I'll be corrected, but those worlds seemed to have anywhere between at least traces of to a whole lot of the overall story-line and not just the world's own storyline. Anyways.. come on.. Nojima..

Also.. Watanabe ftw..

Qarx

Meh.. Xigbar almost always seemed to own me, if I was unluckily transformed into Anti-Form. It worked wonders against Saix's "Super Beserk Attack" (or whatever you want to go the attack where he practically combines all of his attacks and constantly attacks for about 10 or so seconds) once though.

Also, Xaldin was a lot easier the second time. It's just that he's always been one of the more challenging ones, for me. Also, Demyx was extremely easy for me and in my second playthrough, Xigbar and Xaldin were the only two bosses that killed me at least once. (Xaldin = 1 time, Xigbar = 2 times) On second thought, I only died three times, the same amount of times I died on KH1.. on Normal Mode.. lulz.. I can only imagine how many times I'll die once I play KH1 again (I'm going to try and get it along with Re: CoM btw..) on Expert mode. My point, difficulty-wise, KH1's harder.

Also.. the overall story.. While I would never exactly say KH1's didn't disappear several times, but it felt like it was there much more than KH2's. KH2's only seemed to appear most during three or four worlds. Imo.. KH1's overall storyline seemed decently there during Monstro, Neverland, Hollow Bastion (obviously), Traverse Town (Obviously), End of the World, Deep Jungle, and Agrabah (sort of). I'm pretty sure I'll be corrected, but those worlds seemed to have anywhere between at least traces of to a whole lot of the overall story-line and not just the world's own storyline. Anyways.. come on.. Nojima..

Also.. Watanabe ftw..

Why is it the hardest boss in the game where you can't get "Saved By Mickey"?

Well, this wasn't disapointing, but it sure pissed me off.
In The Land Of Dragons, 2nd visit, Sora=Spider-Man. WTF?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure I'll be corrected, but those worlds seemed to have anywhere between at least traces of to a whole lot of the overall story-line and not just the world's own storyline. Anyways.. come on.. Nojima..

No, no, no.
Every world connected somehow. It was having the Disney villains aware of the Keyblade and of the PoH and of the Keyholes that really made the difference. It made you feel like you were a part of something bigger. The Disney worlds had a PURPOSE--to seal the keyhole, to find Riku and Kairi and the King, and to stop Maleficent's gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back