• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

la kias

Website
www.youtube.com
My biggest dissapointment was...
when they changed xeahnort's heartless voice
even though he only appeared for only a few scenes

They changed the voice because it wasn't Xeahnort's heartless, it was Riku, the difference in voice is used to show that.

anyway for the overall game, it was too easy and i don't think FF has a large enough involvement. although the disney characters are good (takes me back to being 7 again) it would be nice to explore FF a bit more, say midgar, spira etc.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Now that you mention it, yeah, it would be cool to see Midgar, Spira, Cosmos Canyon places like that. Because it's a crossover they should have the characters and the worlds from both elements.

And the game is a little easy, but the creators probably thought we wouldn't notice (LOL, or they prolly thought the audience would be a little younger, maybe?)

FinalForm Sora17

Besides Atlantica and Space Paranoids, I'd say the whole money system. The whole store is a rip off. You can only sell stuff for like 10 munny or whatever and than buy stuff for like 800 munny or way higher prices. I hoped they would have improved on that. Synthesis was good though.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Besides Atlantica and Space Paranoids, I'd say the whole money system. The whole store is a rip off. You can only sell stuff for like 10 munny or whatever and than buy stuff for like 800 munny or way higher prices. I hoped they would have improved on that. Synthesis was good though.
To me, synthesis was kinda annoying...It's like, you discover the list of all the items you need to complete the whole collection of materials (like 25 ____ Shards, etc.) only when you're at the Altar of Naught. It's like, oh, where'd this come from? HEY, THIS IS THE REASON I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THAT (insert # here) ORICALCUM WAS!!! But whatever, that was my first game out of the KH series that I played (I watched my sister play KHI when it first came out though).

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
oh also, i was disappointed at sora's new clothes in KH2.. it's make him look fat. :x

I was too but he wasn't that fat.

Axel only "died" if you didn't play Reverse Rebirth.
The others are dead-dead though. Only way we're getting them back is if they fused with their Hearltess/Hearts to reform the Somebodies.

So there would a chance for them to come back to life or not? If they did, would they look different?

I thought that wasn't disappointment but yes, I noticed a few changes in there as well.

I was disappointed on the gameplay level and how the game was all too fast and the fact that after you fight in Olympus Coliseum, I mean you know, the Underworld Tournament matches or whatever they're called, you have to start all over from beginning after you managed so hard to get into the battles, at least that was a disappointment for me.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Space Paranoids was nifty at first, but then, I hated it after awhile.
Pride Land[I don't understand why it's called "Land"; when CLEARLY in the movie they call it Pride Lands.

The worlds were WAY too freakin' short. In KHI A world took me over 2 hours or so. In KH2, a world took me an average of an hour.

Shade737

Silver Member
Pride lands was fun at first but then it got boring. I also hated how cure took up the whole bar. I also hated how useless the summons are most of the time. And Sora didn't mature much from KH1.

Sweet Genocide

Pride lands was fun at first but then it got boring. I also hated how cure took up the whole bar. I also hated how useless the summons are most of the time. And Sora didn't mature much from KH1.
He DID lose a year of his life, he had no way of emotionaly maturing.

A

Azrael

Pride Lands had no plot concerning the Organization at all

shadowred3

mine where atlantica. not being able to fight roxas and the lak of final fantasy charictors and thier roles in the game.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No King boss battle
No answers to some questions
No KH2 Final+ coming to the U.S
No Jiminy Cricket
250px-Jiminy_Cricket.jpg

Azerty

I have quite a few, but I'll list my top three.

3. How easy the game was, even on Proud Mode.
2. The worlds became so linear and less explorational.
1. Luxord didn't get enough screentime. :(

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes. I aggree completely.
(What do you mean "King"?)
I missed having Jiminy be ACTUALLY canon.

Maybe he died? 0_o

By King, I think he mean't that big ass Xemnas you were suppose to fight (People still don't know, its rumors), or he can be talking about something else.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I aggree totally. No puzzles, no "jump there, jump here", no exploration (which made maps pointless), and no "examine?" getting you hidden items and secrets.

oh my god i that was like the reason i hated kh2, there where no secret areas or puzzles liek they where in traverse town with the post cards or that secret area on the roof of the districts! and in kh1 you could jump around onto roof tops and it would be a challenge getting there.. the maps where completely useless! the closest i saw was Cavern of Remembarance from FM+, but it doesnt count because not everyone got to play those areas..only the people who had enough money to import it and buy magic swipe and all that!

i was dissapointed of Hollow bastion though.. the Bailey howhever seemed to resemble the closest to areas in kh1..

the plots where completely useless! they were not important. the only thing that made them slightly important is that you need to pass them and also that it would ocassionally have like a small comment about the plot.

it was really easy too.. especially proud mode..even in FM+ critical wasnt as hard as i expected unless you play level one.

Qarx

oh my god i that was like the reason i hated kh2, there where no secret areas or puzzles liek they where in traverse town with the post cards or that secret area on the roof of the districts! and in kh1 you could jump around onto roof tops and it would be a challenge getting there.. the maps where completely useless! the closest i saw was Cavern of Remembarance from FM+, but it doesnt count because not everyone got to play those areas..only the people who had enough money to import it and buy magic swipe and all that!

i was dissapointed of Hollow bastion though.. the Bailey howhever seemed to resemble the closest to areas in kh1..

the plots where completely useless! they were not important. the only thing that made them slightly important is that you need to pass them and also that it would ocassionally have like a small comment about the plot.

it was really easy too.. especially proud mode..even in FM+ critical wasnt as hard as i expected unless you play level one.
AHEM. First of all, yeah.
I heard there was a difficulty beyond KHIIFM+, and hearing it be harder made me want it (poorly-worded, eh?). All the extras sounded awesome, too.

The first time I was in the Underworld (the part before Demyx) I got slightly lost, since the areas all looked the same and I didn't have the map. I navigated my way quickly after finding out you could tell where the new area was by stepping right in front of the doorway XP.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I don't have just one disappointment. The battles and overall play was too easy, the worlds were too small, the playthrough was too short... to list only a few. I myself think more could have been done with the game. I don't hate it, but it could have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back