• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I still don't really get that whole scene. I could have sworn that Roxas decided to go to Sora in the beginning, and that he was awakened again by Axel's death, and then decided to just stay with Sora. But, I suppose it doesn't really matter. It was all so confusing.

Yah, I thought Roxas went into Sora in the beginning. but w/e, i unno. Another reason why KH2 lacked awesomeness.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yah, I thought Roxas went into Sora in the beginning. but w/e, i unno. Another reason why KH2 lacked awesomeness.

He did, but that's not to say he disappeared completely. His Self was still separate from Sora's, making for his affect on Sora throughout the game (like when Sora cried upon leaving TLTW).
The scene after Axel's death was Roxas waking up to an extreme level of doing battle with Sora, after which he did seem quite content accepting disappearing into Sora...
And then came the SoKai/RokuNami scene and made a lot of people gag.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
He did, but that's not to say he disappeared completely. His Self was still separate from Sora's, making for his affect on Sora throughout the game (like when Sora cried upon leaving TLTW).
The scene after Axel's death was Roxas waking up to an extreme level of doing battle with Sora, after which he did seem quite content accepting disappearing into Sora...
And then came the SoKai/RokuNami scene and made a lot of people gag.

Ohh...that makes sense.
It was....i unno scene. I somewhat....not really. Like friendly wise, Roxas/Namine.But the ending scene f KH2 was nothing cmapred to the ed of KH1. That was sad...meaning Riku was a sacrifice T.T

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH2's ending didn't even have Riku =_=;;;; it was all "look! RokuNami/SoKai! Wait what, Riku? oh he's there having fun with Mickey while Sora who's been searching for him the entire effin game was finally getting rid of that horrible good luck charm that gave Kairi basis to make an appearance!"

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
KH2's ending didn't even have Riku =_=;;;; it was all "look! RokuNami/SoKai! Wait what, Riku? oh he's there having fun with Mickey while Sora who's been searching for him the entire effin game was finally getting rid of that horrible good luck charm that gave Kairi basis to make an appearance!"
Yeah...now that I think about Riku had no effin' role. What the fook? Dx
Riku was the whole reason Sora went on his journey.
*writes this down on hit list of "most annoying things in videogames' list*

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That is merely a continuation of flaws in KH2 and things that were sacrificed on the bloody alter of basing SoKai.

Amongst them -

• Sora actually being home sick for once and not just letting his hormones make him dream about Naminé Kairi
  • Sora and Naminé's Promise. Nomura did say them not picking up on it was to be taken as a hint, but meh. They could've done more, and what they did in the FM+ at least could've been made better
  • Roxas and Naminé suddenly being happy go lucky and want to continue existing after accepting the fact they're not supposed to. Lawl wot?
  • Riku. Nuff said. True, he had his dialogue with Sora in the Dark Ocean, but wtf? Sora wasn't supposed to just find him and then Riku's role was over - it was them coming back home together and I'm sorry, but even if he hugged someone at the shores of Destiny Islands, the fact he hugged Mickey kind of kills the impact.

Don't really feel like going on at the moment.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
That is merely a continuation of flaws in KH2 and things that were sacrificed on the bloody alter of basing SoKai.

Amongst them -

• Sora actually being home sick for once and not just letting his hormones make him dream about Naminé Kairi
  • Sora and Naminé's Promise. Nomura did say them not picking up on it was to be taken as a hint, but meh. They could've done more, and what they did in the FM+ at least could've been made better
  • Roxas and Naminé suddenly being happy go lucky and want to continue existing after accepting the fact they're not supposed to. Lawl wot?
  • Riku. Nuff said. True, he had his dialogue with Sora in the Dark Ocean, but wtf? Sora wasn't supposed to just find him and then Riku's role was over - it was them coming back home together and I'm sorry, but even if he hugged someone at the shores of Destiny Islands, the fact he hugged Mickey kind of kills the impact.

Don't really feel like going on at the moment.

I never played CoM so I unno about Sora and Namine's promise. But I WILL elarn of it once I play CoM on PS2.
As for Roxas and Namine wanting to exist....meh, I can see what they mean. They want exist as Sora and Kairi, I think that's what they meant.
And lastly, Riku hugging Mickey....I ask the same thing. WTF. An Donald and Goofy practically raping Sora and Kairi laughing. Oh you know she enjoyed it jk.
>/

Elorah

Awards
Well I was going to say that what really disappointed me was just how easy it was.
But now that I think about it, Riku was hardly in it at all! It seems like the entire plot just somehow was diverted away from him, and when he came back, there was one scene and then everything suddenly went back to normal, and it was like no one really noticed he was gone for pretty much two years.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
What disappointed me was that, we got to lvl 99 quite late in the game, and by that time , there were only a few boss battles left. And i try to avoid them since i dont wanna complete the game and start all over again.. so it might get boring =/

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
What disappointed me in kh2, the lack of difficulty that was in KH1, like what i mean is that yes the reaction command was great to have and the forms made the game a lot more exciting but the difficulty in it was quite disappointing. :(

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
What disappointed me in kh2, the lack of difficulty that was in KH1, like what i mean is that yes the reaction command was great to have and the forms made the game a lot more exciting but the difficulty in it was quite disappointing. :(

Agreed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As for Roxas and Namine wanting to exist....meh, I can see what they mean. They want exist as Sora and Kairi, I think that's what they meant.

Only the entire "you won't disappear" notion kind of kills this. And the fact that they talked about continuing existing and not returning to their original selves or whatnot. And then we had the ending sequence showing Roxas and Naminé through Sora and Kairi.
That is not them becoming Sora and Kairi, but existing inside Sora and Kairi as their own people.

But now that I think about it, Riku was hardly in it at all! It seems like the entire plot just somehow was diverted away from him

And that is where you're wrong. Ironically enough, Riku wasn't the one that had the plot diverted from him -
Sora was. Thus Sora was the one clueless all along and he was the one fighting Heartless when the main enemies were Nobodies and he was the one that didn't know anything about nothing, while Riku was the one spying on the Organization and fighting them and looknig out for Sora from the shadows because lawl he knew what was going on while Sora was running in circles.
Riku = the true plot of KH2.
Sora = detached from said plot.
Thus, the game as it is.

Nojima.
That is all.

Again - QFT.

Well let's start with the story. The over all plot of the story wasn't that bad. However the way the story progressed and the way the character were portrayed was horrible with only a few high points in the story and characters, very few. I could count the points on one hand. Then there is the poor level design and lack of difficulty in the game itself. Also the changes in voice actors for several of the characters I didn't like at all. However I didn't feel like I wasted my money when I bought, but I didn't miss it when I traded it to my friend either. Especially because the trade was for Onimusha Dawn of Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back