• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The style wasn't bad for me.
It was the boring plot.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
The story seemed choppy to me, Donald was even more annoying; disappointed that we didn't get to fight Roxas. Yeah, it's was basically the length of the game. I swear depending on who you are; you could finish KH2 in a day if you were left only.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Ooooh,SA explained it in the Kairi-Hate Club.

=D

Ah, now that's a reason to love Naminé. :D

The story seemed choppy to me, Donald was even more annoying; disappointed that we didn't get to fight Roxas. Yeah, it's was basically the length of the game. I swear depending on who you are; you could finish KH2 in a day if you were left only.

It was a little choppy, and I think Sora was a little bit more out of character than he was in the first- in a way that can't be attributed to being tired of doing this.

Actually, I'm still playing KH, simply because of all the Journal completion things.

Qarx

Come to think of it, I was dissapointed when I found out Maleficent wasn't a boss; extra or otherwise. "The Three Girls" were kind of annoying, and completely irrelevant to the story.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Yeah, it to have a connecting plot would have been nicer, though we have to remember that the reason they did it this way was because the keyholes had been sealed, and the pathways between the worlds had been disconnected. Remember, part of the point of KH2 was to go back and unrelease all of those keyholes, so that the pathways would be connected. I'm sure that this will be brought up in KH3.

SoKai= revulsion. And them making out would be against practically all Disney rules, along with the fact that their relationship does not exist in KH except for a few hints that should have been left out.

Qarx

i wanted the disney world stories to connect more to the over-arching, main plot(like kh1)

KH1 Atlantica was a good example of that. Same with Agrabah. Why is it only Pete and Maleficent travel from world to world and talk about them, while Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Ursula, and Hades stopped interfering with other worlds, including just plain TALKING about them? I thought it was rule of thumb for the (in KH1 they said "Keyblade MASTER"; KH2 had them say "weilders of the Keyblades" or something like that) person who weilds the Keyblade not to "...interfere in the affairs of other worlds".

Is there a reason Pete became a lion in KH2?

EDIT: wait... if Sora OPENED the hearts of the worlds, instead of closing them, wouldn't he be endangering the hearts of the worlds? And for what? To find his deadbeat friend who gave up everything for Darkness, and a mouse he's never met?
Leon (or was it Yuffie or Aerith?):
The Heartless go to the heart of the world through the Keyhole, and then do something to it.

Sora: Then what happens?

Leon (or the other two I mentioned):
In the end, it disappears.
Sounds like Sora's more irresponsible than before.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

Website
Pete became a lion in Pride Lands because they all changed in the world, because humans don't exist in TLK, just like they had them change in Atlantica. LOL, I wonder what Pete would have been when going to Atlantica... ah...

A lion is a type of cat. Just not the docile type....

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Pete became a lion in Pride Lands because they all changed in the world, because humans don't exist in TLK, just like they had them change in Atlantica. LOL, I wonder what Pete would have been when going to Atlantica... ah...

A lion is a type of cat. Just not the docile type....

Ohh, I thought he mean't in general.
Yeah, in Pride Lands he did.
He looked very odd too..Lmao

Qarx

The Gummi Ship stuff was a lot better than KH1. My only beef with KH2 Gummis was that I probably will never get 100% on "Gummi Routes" :( . That, and there was basically only one boss; it was at the end of Mission 3 on Assault of the Dreadnaut or whatever they called that level. This was the only strong enemy in the Gummi Routes, and the only one you were required to fight in order to finish the level.
Oh, and Engine Gummis didn't make you go faster WTF?

Qarx

Let's just hope they do better in later games.

Hopefully they'll get complaints from people like us. I'm sure the "map" was put in there because KH1 didn't have one, but areas only a small child (maybe not even that) could get lost in made that worthless.

What does Nojima (the writer of this game) even look like? I don't know his full name, so it'd be hard to find a pic.

I'm sure there are pics of him in flames or something >:).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back