• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I have to admit that my yaoi fangirl self was satisfied when he pushed Kairi away, after holding her reluctantly, and then drops to his knees and cries at finding Riku. That... was awesome. :D

Lmfao, yeah that was a very good moment.
Kairi should realize she isn't as special anymore c:

angelbabe74006

I have to admit that my yaoi fangirl self was satisfied when he pushed Kairi away, after holding her reluctantly, and then drops to his knees and cries at finding Riku. That... was awesome. :D
It was great, but that whole scene totally killed every moment Sora thought about Kairi throughout the whole game. He said finding Riku was all the mattered, and to me, that includes returning to Kairi and restoring peace to the worlds.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Which is part of the reason why I liked it so much. I was saying to my friends 'Haha, Kairi, in yo face!'. They hate Kairi just as much as I do... well, I have an aversion to her, not true hatred. They just straight out hate her.

Sora was just hormonal like crazy.

Yeah, I hate Kairi >.>
I was happy that happened to her :D.

Trimms

The biggest disappointment was that there was no exploration. Everything was set in stone as soon as you hit New Game. It ended up being extremely boring and redundant.

Muse

you look atrocious

Don't forget about when he and Riku are on the beach at the end and Sora's like, "Then we'll be the darkness!" Completely forgetting about Kairi! :>

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
KH1 Sephiroth=Super hard douche that you can never kill.
KH2 Sephiroth=Super easy faggot that should've been replaced by Sin

Couldn't agree more.
They could of put someone harder, much harder than Sephiroth, for KH2.

C

cam ron 77

being the romanticist i am i wanted kairi and sora to like....makin out. whats taking so long man?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Sora's a homosexual.

I want to find that mystery quote by Nomura that states Sora's bi. Oh, would the yaoi fangirls go crazy then. D

._. True.
Meh :c
Also, another world I couldn't stand was Pride Lands ;-;
Being a damn lion or whatever really got to me :l.

Ugh, the way you had to fight was so horrible in the Pride Lands.

angelbabe74006

but then no SoNami ;_;
Ooooh,SA explained it in the Kairi-Hate Club.

no she doesn't, otherwise Sora'd have the hots for her from the get go.
Naminé came from Sora, so she's already at least partially male by definition, thus CoM's SoNami (and why Riku seems to care about her too).
Kairi's a girly girl whose panties we got to see. Naminé is the mystery guy.
=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back