• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

The thing that I hated the most about Space Paranoids was the flashy lights, and the music, and Tron, though the ending was kind of cute.

Oh, and you know what absolutely tans my hide!

The way that every time SDG introduced themselves, they would only do it 'Sora, Donald, Goofy!'. Every... single... time... The only time they didn't do this was in Beast's Castle, but that was because Donald was already too preocuppied with being smothered by Belle's chest.
I know, right? In the first game intros were almost non-existant, and they should have kept it that way. They also put WAAAY too much emphasis on Donald and Goofy. As far as storylines went, they were worthless, thus intros for them were meaningless.

And how exactly does Simba know Donald and Goofy? They disappear EVERY time Simba did, since he was a Summon, so he shouldn't have known about them.
Ugh... Probably just the game overall was a dissappointment! D:

I mean, the first game, you're going to all these places searching for your best friends in the entire world, and in the second one, you barely mention them at all compared to the first one. >> Not very friend-like, huh, Sora?

Also, the lack of plot makes it soooo boring! The villains in the first game were harder to beat and the puzzles that were there were kinda fun.

The second game was just so much easier compared to the first and there's a lack of puzzles. :< I like puzzles...

The worlds were absolutely boring too and most had nothing to do with the plot at all... Mulan, PotC, Pridelands, Beast's Castle... Correct me if I'm wrong, but those worlds seem more to appeal to the fans than support the plot. (I can't word correctly. Bleh.) I mean, those are some of the more popular movies, maybe they were hoping they would be some of the more popular worlds.

The only thing 3 of them do that deals with the plot at all is show one of Organization XIII's members. (Xigbar, Luxord, and Xaldin.) Other than that, nothing. =P

I aggree totally. No puzzles, no "jump there, jump here", no exploration (which made maps pointless), and no "examine?" getting you hidden items and secrets.

Another thing that bugged me was the "Keyhole" sequence. The first time I saw it, it was like: "What? An ITEM revealed the Keyhole? Well, it does look cool" then came the second Keyhole.
"Hey, it's the same sequence again. Cool." Then the third one....
"HEY WAIT A MINUTE! They're all the same!".
It was also like you entered a different dimention everytime you interfaced with the Keyhole, but in KH1, the Keyholes were just hidden.

And what happened to:
Lock the Keyholes...
(and)
Beat Ansem and the worlds will be restored... but so will the walls.
(also)
One must not mettle in the affairs of other worlds.
Donald was obsessed with maintaining the order of the worlds in KH1, but doesn't give a damn in KH2.

Qarx

Another thing: in KH1, Donald would often support you, Goofy would supply Donald with MP using MP Gift, and you would beat the crap out of anyone who opposed you. In KH2, that balence is lost.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Not really... I was usually good at curing myself when I needed it. I mean, why fight with them, if you could beat Sephiroth on your own?

Yeah, but remind you: some people couldn't handle Sephiroth alone, lol.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, if he wasn't, I probably wouldn't have beaten him. Never got farther than half of his HP torn away before he killed me in KH1.

Yeah, in KH1 I defeated him at level 70ish.
In KH2, at level 47 ._.
That says a lot.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL, I was lvl. 99 in KH1, and I still didn't beat him.

In KH2, I just made sure to be lvl. 99 before trying him. I accidently came across him when I was at lvl. 43, and he killed me within three seconds. It practically caused my heart to jump out of my chest.

Lol, ouch.
Yeah, Sephiroth has a HUGE difference between KH1 and KH2.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I would laugh if kairi got killed :)

If Kairi did die somwere in the kh series, I wouldn't want it to be shoot in the head, and then she falls on the ground. I would want her death to be emotional.. in slow motion, lol. Sorta like what they did in FFX-2 when Lenne got shot.

Hmm.. my greatest dissapointment would have to be.. in kh2.. not really sure right now.. give me a sec.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'd want her death to be drawn out, just so that I can laugh.... wow, that sounds really mean of me. I think if they tried to make it emotional, and have Sora be all emotional about it, then I would laugh, because, knowing them, they'd suck at doing it right.

Yeah.... ouch... I'm not that good at fighting, though I'm getting better. I think it was more because I was so surprised at getting into a fight with him. My friend was there, and she was pretty surprised, too, and I turned to her and said, I was just doing what the journal told me to do!

Qarx

I'd want her death to be drawn out, just so that I can laugh.... wow, that sounds really mean of me. I think if they tried to make it emotional, and have Sora be all emotional about it, then I would laugh, because, knowing them, they'd suck at doing it right.

Yeah.... ouch... I'm not that good at fighting, though I'm getting better. I think it was more because I was so surprised at getting into a fight with him. My friend was there, and she was pretty surprised, too, and I turned to her and said, I was just doing what the journal told me to do!

Yeah, just look at the Sora, Kairi, Riku reunion >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back