• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I though Space Paranoids was one of the best worlds.
It related to the plot.
It felt like it had a point.

The main reason I didn't like KHII is because most of the worlds did not.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I though Space Paranoids was one of the best worlds.
It related to the plot.
It felt like it had a point.

The main reason I didn't like KHII is because most of the worlds did not.

Nah, I hated it. At first Tron was useless o.o

Tee Hee, and with 2 mermaid sequels (I think >.>) expect more Atlantica to come =p

AS much as I deny it, I know its bound to happen.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There is a prequel, and a sequel. Obviously, the prequel will not be included, and the only part about the sequel they could put was the beginning, and then make up a new plot, because it happens 10 years after the events of the original LM.
BBS.
Not saying they should, but it is possible.

Nah, I hated it. At first Tron was useless o.o

It had to do with Ansem.
Hallow Bastion was restored because of it.

Whatever.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Probably not. I believe that the letter they were given at the end of KH2 had to do with what will happen in Coded, and that this will lead to KH3. So, not many years ahead, 'cause they don't look any different in the end scene. Also, they couldn't really go back in time to visit what happened in the prequel.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I would have to say the difficulty, or the Pride Lands ;-;

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, yes.
KHII was far too easy. DD:

And Pridelands was unusually dull. What should've been the most epic world failed.

How old is Ariel in the prequel? She's 16 in KH2, so she'd have to be 5 or 6 in BBS.
I don't know.
She looks little enough. :/

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
It had to do with Ansem.
Hallow Bastion was restored because of it.

Whatever.

Well, yeah I knew that. The world was important, its the gameplay that was inside the work that really bugged me. Especially with Tron's weak ass.

I'm sure KH III will take place some years later.

Lol, most likely 4 or 3 years.

rent

my greatest disappointments: couldn't continue play as Roxas, Kairi & Goofy didn't die, lack of difficulty, and Atlantic world.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The thing that I hated the most about Space Paranoids was the flashy lights, and the music, and Tron, though the ending was kind of cute.

Oh, and you know what absolutely tans my hide!

The way that every time SDG introduced themselves, they would only do it 'Sora, Donald, Goofy!'. Every... single... time... The only time they didn't do this was in Beast's Castle, but that was because Donald was already too preocuppied with being smothered by Belle's chest.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ugh... Probably just the game overall was a dissappointment! D:

I mean, the first game, you're going to all these places searching for your best friends in the entire world, and in the second one, you barely mention them at all compared to the first one. >> Not very friend-like, huh, Sora?

Also, the lack of plot makes it soooo boring! The villains in the first game were harder to beat and the puzzles that were there were kinda fun.

The second game was just so much easier compared to the first and there's a lack of puzzles. :< I like puzzles...

The worlds were absolutely boring too and most had nothing to do with the plot at all... Mulan, PotC, Pridelands, Beast's Castle... Correct me if I'm wrong, but those worlds seem more to appeal to the fans than support the plot. (I can't word correctly. Bleh.) I mean, those are some of the more popular movies, maybe they were hoping they would be some of the more popular worlds.

The only thing 3 of them do that deals with the plot at all is show one of Organization XIII's members. (Xigbar, Luxord, and Xaldin.) Other than that, nothing. =P

A

Azrael

Eh? There weren't really any other girls.

Naminé doesn't count! Sora forgot all about her.

0_0 that would be so epic. Maybe even 3 disks like the PS1 game FFVII.

Off topic, but your sig is awesome (the mod killing a spammer)

You forgot Olette-chan!

Muse

you look atrocious
Eh? There weren't really any other girls.

Naminé doesn't count! Sora forgot all about her.

Olette, Fuu, Ariel, Mulan, Belle, Elizabeth, Meg, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa... =P He coulda had a tiny crush on at least ONE of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back