• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i liked the 1000 heartless battle. i wish big battles like that would happen more often though :/

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Thats cause Sora is really really stupid....I mean how could you have not figure out it was Riku...or after all that time not realize that Roxas was your Nobody...they because had it spelled out

I highly doubt that if you were put into that situation you would be able to figure out that the super taller than Riku man in the cloak was riku, and that a guy who you never met was your nobody.

B

Blade5468

My biggest disappointment is everything in twilight town being fake and Roxas not getting his 'lets go back to my friends' happy ending that his twilight town self would wish for, but rather the 'i'll find my somebody and live the rest of my life with a hot blond chick' ending that his Org 13 self would've wanted.
I mean... I dont know, I just wanted Roxas to go back to hayner and his friends to just live a normal life.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Gayblade, Not enough Roxas, Zexion already dead by the time it starts, Atlantica, the list goes on...to the fact that the heartless are beggining to get kind of old. Needs more nobodies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't see why everyone hates kairi! I will admit, she gets rescued quite alot, but still.

my biggest dissapointment was probably that it was too easy also.
The Kairi Hate Club said:
  1. Kairi shows no regard for her friends, beyond Sora, as seen by her systematical brush off of not only Riku, but also Selphie. (Lifes.Lover)
  2. Pink... ewww D: (Sugarmelts)
  3. Kairi's influence over the plot derives solely from other's actions, thoughts, feelings, etc, in relation to her. (Cinollex) (SA addition: And even then, most often than not they don't really care. See - KH1 Riku).
  4. Kairi has shown her own disregard for even Sora, as shown by not caring for his wishes, and wanting to leave the island, even though Sora had point blank told her that she would only get in his way. (Lifes.Lover)
  5. she manages to be both a stereotype and a disappointment at the same time. (Cinollex)
  6. While she was probably put in KH for the sole purpose of being a yaoi shield between Riku and Sora, she utterly fails at this, and only shows their relationship to be stronger. (Lifes.Lover) (SA comment: not that showing SoRiku is a bad thing, but she did fail at her original purpose)
  7. Kairi cares about her stupid lucky charm more than Sora?... (Sugarmelts) (SA comment: "It's my lucky charm, be sure to bring it back to me!" "Uh, sure, Kairi, I'll try not to die for that one! :D" ... >_>)
  8. Kairi is so driven on being with Sora that she does not even think about the fact that Sora might not want to spend every day on the play island with her, especially considering that there's someone popping out of him now. (Lifes.Lover) (SA comment: poppycock, he'll spend every waking moment with her in hopes that a blonde someone will pop out of her now :D)
  9. Kairi's soul purpose in the entirety of KH is tantamount to an object; Sora pursues her, as one would pursue a variation of treasure, thereby rendering her easily replacable, even by something inanimate. (Cinollex) (SA: Inanimate Object: n. Kairi in KH1)
  10. Kairi apparently doesn't really like people. She holds herself a part from everyone in the beginning of KH1, deciding to be all the way on the other side of the play island both days when on Destiny Islands. (Lifes.Lover)
  11. Despite being fifteen years old, Kairi's vocabulary is rivaled by that of the average fourth grader. (Glaurung)
  12. Kairi's promise to Sora was forcely made. (Sugarmelts) (SA: whereas Sora was the one that initiated the promise with Namine)
That's why. And yeah, KH2 was super easy. Zipped through it in less than a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back