• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinokan

For me it was the AI i mean the heartless wouldnt attack as frequent wouldnt go in twisting patterns that made you confused and agitated all at the same time plus donald would randomly heal sometimes and one more thing...... GOOFY GOT SMART! Since when is goofy smart honestly

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
he's always been smart. it's donald who isn't smart.
*flashback*
Goofy: LOOK! a stars going out! We better find Leon quick!
walking past synthesis shop, pluto walks to where sora is sleeping.
Goofy: Uh, Donald, I think we should-uh...
Donald: D'oh, what do you know you big palooka?
*end*
see? if they had done what goofy thought was right, they would have found the key, and wouldn't have gotten into the fight with the armor thing.

yup, it's a good thing he didn't die.

because he is such a major help in-game!

epicly fixed

Souhaits

I never had a problem with Goofy in-game. Donald, on the other hand... He either never heals me (healing himself ten times in a row) or only heals me when I'm in the process of healing myself. He couldn't have done that two seconds before?

A

Azrael

he's always been smart. it's donald who isn't smart.
*flashback*
Goofy: LOOK! a stars going out! We better find Leon quick!
walking past synthesis shop, pluto walks to where sora is sleeping.
Goofy: Uh, Donald, I think we should-uh...
Donald: D'oh, what do you know you big palooka?
*end*
see? if they had done what goofy thought was right, they would have found the key, and wouldn't have gotten into the fight with the armor thing.

epicly fixed

It would had been better if he died. Makes a nice plot twist

namine x namine

Disney would never let that happen sadly... although it would be awesomee if goofy did die,, when that happened i actually jumped up and was like YESS!!! FINALLY!!! and then when i realized he didnt die i was like omg. no way... why would they even joke about something that awesome.... :lol: he was absolutly no help what so ever in the game play and i would rather have played the game just with sora and sadly it was easy enough i could have...

namine x namine

Whats Wrong With What People? like its just in the game he was no help and got kind of annoying,, im sure without him i would probably run into a place where i would regret not having him but just most of the time he gets annoying...

Last edited:
T

TwiliTediBear

I would have to say that when Kairi and Sora reunite they could have atleast thrown us a make out or something, if SE really wants Sokai then atleast do it right not some pitiful hug and if you noticed when Kairi hugged Sora, his face was like Wtf and after Kairi said "This is real," Sora was like "Uh am I suppose to hug back?" Is was kinda funny in a way, but it also made me po'd. What was the whole point of putting her in there if their just going to hug. S-E can do better then that, and to hell with Disney! >_<

Wevvy

Maybe they keep following the concept "Kingdom Hearts is all about friendship, Love is for pansies "

namine x namine

Yeaa,, that was funny but also very stupid... and then after that sora goes and starts crying when he sees riku.... umm that was really funny but just... wow disney wow....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
what is wrong with you people?!

Iono :I I love Goofy. The only reason Donald's in my party in TWTNW is because Riku lacks his Lucky Lucky whoring abilities, so I switch them back when I'm synch-item hunting.

I would have to say that when Kairi and Sora reunite they could have atleast thrown us a make out or something, if SE really wants Sokai then atleast do it right not some pitiful hug and if you noticed when Kairi hugged Sora, his face was like Wtf and after Kairi said "This is real," Sora was like "Uh am I suppose to hug back?" Is was kinda funny in a way, but it also made me po'd. What was the whole point of putting her in there if their just going to hug. S-E can do better then that, and to hell with Disney! >_<

No point in investing in their relationship. They did enough of that in CoM with Sora and Naminé and later claim the feelings supposedly went to Kairi (only Sora ended up remembering Naminé, har).

13141387.gif

tl;dr a pointless yaoi shield doesn't deserve good writing.
ththth078.png

Maybe they keep following the concept "Kingdom Hearts is all about friendship, Love is for pansies "

Unless you're the Disney characters. But yes, in the long run, this^

<3

Call me Love, love.
It was too easy. At least with number one I threw the remote on the floor more then three times.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It was too easy, so it went by too fast. That and the fact that Kairi got involved...And that she got a keyblade. That's a sign that the world's coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back