• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I've never seen Dumbo.

Pinnocchio was bad enough. And aren't the two slightly alike?

Then again, after having seen so many Disney movies, they probably all start to blend in together.

EDIT: I hated that the fast level up was in Pride Lands. 'Cuz that world was probably the one I hated the most, and having to spend so much time in it? I'm just glad that I didn't have to go there to level up any of my drive forms.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Good thing, too.

But I was curious as to what the developers might have done if Sora did have Forms in Pride Lands.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
One would be held in his mouth, and the other in his tail. He'd be like a sandwich! At least he'd grow to be ambidextrous.

well, that make sense then...must be awkward for sora...but who cares, hes not real...:)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes. Very ambidextrous... In his mouth and tail... The latter he loses upon returning to human form.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Well, he's not real. Hence, he can probably take it, as shown by his usage of his tail to hold the keyblade when opening the pathway.

and who knows how heavy the keyblade actually is, but I doubt a tail could hold it up :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The magic that makes him into the cub would probably compensate for that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The true irony is that he really did hold it with his tail.
So the only true setback for giving him at least Valor form was removed.
Point is, Lion form is, well - a Form. So I can see why programmatically they wouldn't go there.

chasinthedreams

Website
www.myspace.com
What I wished they kept in KH2 was that move after you blocked somebody and then you would quickly dash foward and slice your opponent that cool as heck to me. They had a move similar but not as cool.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know, besides the awesome battle with Ground Shaker, I got to agree with the other people here. I never really did like the Pride Lands at all. It just felt like more of a filler than anything else. Oh wait, almost all of KH2's worlds are filler. I think.. I mean, I know I said it before, but I'll say it again. One of my main beefs is that most of KH2's worlds are/ feel like Filler. I mean, Space Paranoids felt more relevant to the storyline than most of the worlds and it wasn't even a stand-alone world. I really do hope that Nojima never gets any more than 1/4 (if not, nothing more than 0%) of the future KH scripts, ever again.

Sure, you might be able to take out a KH1 world or two, but it's definitely a lot harder to simply substitute any of KH1's worlds than KH2.

A

Azrael

According to Metacritic, KH2<KH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<CoM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Re:CoM

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sure, you might be able to take out a KH1 world or two, but it's definitely a lot harder to simply substitute any of KH1's worlds than KH2.

Actually... you kind of can't. The two worlds that come closest are the Coliseum and Halloween Town, but the former has a Disney villain and ties in with Cloud, while Halloween Town went and did what so many other people should've - and ask
"So, wtf is a Heart, anyway?!"

The rest of the worlds, with no exception, provided you with things of value.

Destiny Islands - the beginning.
Traverse Town - Home base, overall plot providing. Sora-Riku interaction, Maleficent stopping by.
Wonderland - Slowly smooths you into the plot with a PoH being kidnapped and Sora learning a mite more about the Heartless.
Coliseum - Cloud ties, Hades.
Deep Jungle - seeing how this is the first game and they've all but only just met - SDG relationship building, which we all saw how meaningful that was in HB.
Agrabah - Learning more about the Keyholes; Jafar and Maleficent; Sora seeing Maleficent; Jasmine being kidnapped which ties in with Riku saying later that he "brought the princess".
Halloween Town - what's a Heart.
Monstro - Sora and Riku rivalry as well as tidbits about Kairi.
Atlantica - seemingly worthless, but it stands on the same grounds as Halloween Town and asks questions we all should've. This time - the true nature of the Keyblade, and Sora finally hitting a place where he's not welcomed for it.
Neverland - pure, unrefined plot for SRK. Also, Sora's "you're stupid!"
HB, EoTW - goes without saying.

KH2, on the other hand - anything west of Disney Castle was redundant. The best things to have came from where Santa telling Sora to believe in Riku that he'd find him, and Aladdin telling him the same thing. Supposed SoKai moment in HT was left out due to it being crapilly written.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
the magic bar. but i won't go into the schpeal about noobish-ness. and donald. could he BE anymore useless? in kh1, he at least helped you move forward. i needed so much help against the stealth sneak. in kh2, the drives are enough to get you through anything, both as, like, a super healer, and as a 100X strength multiplier.

strugglechamp

The biggest disappointment for me was Atlantica. And not because all you do is sing there (even though that was annoying to me) but because really there was no point to it. I mean Ursula causes so much trouble in the first KH and you have this almost if not epic battle against her and then in KHII Ariel turns right around and decides to trust her again? That made no sense to me. They couldn't think of anything else for that world? Nothing!?

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
they never even referred to here being beaten and killed in the first one. ohp! kh2! she's alive?! i killed her a year ago!! in Halloween Town, at least they were like, "oh, Oogie Boogie is dead" "Jack killed him" "I'll revive him!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back