• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I guess you like clingy girls like Tifa so thus technically you would need to like SoKai like you like CloTifa.

tifa isnt clingy!

want proof?
go play crisis core, when u get to the part where zack falls into the church, try leaving and the whore just goes "wait for me!" she says it EVERYWHERE you try to go...seriously, i aint kidding, if you dont call that clingy then idk what you are...

"So yes, Cloud and Tifa are a canon couple. They canonically revealed their mutual romantic feelings in the Lifestream and Highwind sequences, live togetehr canonically as a direct result of these feelings, and Tifa has been called Cloud's "koibito"(lover)by SE themselves. If that isn't proof of canon, then nothing is." take that ;PPP

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
  • OH YEAH! all that yucky Roxas+Namine stuff.. ewwww!
  • the fact that sora DID forget all bout namine, youd think that like during one of those boners that she'd at least cross his mind or something >~<

This.
I hated all that Roxas/Naminé -thing.... ;~;

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Sephiroth was too easy, even though I never beat him because I ran out of items when I made a mistake with his pattern.

But Xemnas? Oh man was he easy! I was able to stomp his ass at a low level with Oblivion, and not the ultimate keyblade, with a controller that wouldn't register the X button bein' pressed half the time! By the way, I think I was like lvl 47 or so.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
the difficulty was disappointing, but the critical mode was pretty good, you know, cutting your health meter in half. But, as i've said before, the magic bar was a HUGE disappointment. "HEAL! OH GOD! i'm close to dying! oh look, i'll just dodge until the bar turns blue again*glide* nur nur nur! oh look, BLUE! HEAL!!" wash, rinse, repeat. at least in kh 1 you had to go attack the enemy/ use an item/ use goofy's MP gift! you didn't make an effort, you never used magic. you had to use it sparingly. there was none of this BS about timers and waiting.
another thing, drives. sure, they're cool, and cool looking. but they made the game far too easy. i go into the Xigbar data fight, RAPE HIS SORRY ASS IN ONE MINUTE! I SWEAR I BEAT ROXAS IN 30 SECONDS 'CAUSE OF HOW EASY THEY MAKE IT! in kh2, i had to have died at least 20 times against Xigbar. drives created ease against the organization. but, none the less, valor form FTW!

....aquaxion, i can see them bringing down the banhammer on you in the near future.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Atlantica disappointed me a lot. I mean, why do I want to listen to Sora sing? He sang bad as well!

Hell, Donald and Goofy didn't sing any better either. Though, I do like how they went along with the movie in this one and not just a random Ursala steals trident get it back thing.

And 100 acre wood disappointed me a lot.

Zeonark

The greatest disappointment for me had to be the Second Axel battle. Personally I perfered Roxas' story over Sora's but it was stupid of how easy it was. You can perform Overtaker and then start comboing and you win in about two minutes tops. Bursting Edge made it even easier.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Apparently, Sora canonly sings well. I doubt Sebastian would've let him all but star in the musical alongside Ariel otherwise.
There's a reason why Donald hardly had any lines though XD;;;

As for the Roxas fight, seeing how he regained all the Memories he ever needed, and Axel hasn't exactly proved to be a magnificent warrior along the way, the boss fight against him wasn't really supposed to be hard, imo.
Roxas had every logical reason to kick his ass but good.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Also, I don't even think Axel was trying to really defeat him, for all that he thought that Roxas wasn't a friend anymore.

Oh, God, Donald's voice during the singing... just grated so much on my nerves.

I didn't mind the singing so much. I would rather that they have used actual songs from the movie, instead of making up their own.

VenAqua

I just wish that the storyline was a bit more like KH1 at times as KH1 forced you to avoid certain treasures then you'd have to get certain items or

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I didn't mind the singing so much. I would rather that they have used actual songs from the movie, instead of making up their own.
Well, at least there was one of the real songs from the movie. Half song anyway, since they made it shorter than its original. What was it called...Part of Your World? Yeah that was it...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
The greatest dissapointment for me was the difficulty. No battle was tough and required tactitcs. You could just bash X all the way though and kick ass. No use for any of the abilities it seemed. Maybe its just me but thats how I felt.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
That's what I was saying. It wasn't Jesse. If they have him singing, though... ugh.

Sora... okay, suck is a harsh word, but I have a really fine tuned ear to sound, so all he did was grate on my nerves. Stupid choir lessons. Despite that, he was nowhere near as bad as Donald. Now that was a sound to raise the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back