• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest Accomplishments in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
This is a thread for us to all share our greatest accomplishments in the Kingdom Hearts video game series. i.e. you can post things like what the hardest boss battle you've ever beaten is, the time of your quickest playthrough, you can detail some awesome parkour finisher move or something like that. Just brag about your mad skillz lol. I'll start with mine:
I beat the mysterious figure on critical as ventus at level 53 using the void gear keyblade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Greatest Accomplishments would have to be defeating the LS on critical mode in kh2 final mix. There was nothing more frustrating than that battle, even the MF of bbs was a bitch compared to him.
Spend three days of seeing nothing but the game over screen and hitting retry, the rage was boundless.

Next one would be defeating MF with Aqua at lvl 50 (or 52, can't remember) on critical. Took me a freakin week to beat him with ven and terra.

Managing to get the gold crown in kh2 final mix by beating all the data battles, mushroom org and LS.

and lastly would be beating Sephiroth on critical at level 50. Though given how easy he is in kh2 not sure how big an accomplishment that is...

Changer

Well, just yesterday I manged to beat Julius on my first try with Riku on Proud mode, which I wasn't expecting since he was the first of the superbosses I had ever even seriously attempted. Of course, he is probably the easiest of all of them.

I'm sure when 1.5 comes out that I'll have plenty of exciting stories to share about fits of madness and broken controllers, but untill then that's all I got.

Decrith

Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth Fight no damage using the Kingdom Key. :) (took me around 37 tries)

Changer

I beat kurt zisa, phantom, ice titan, and sephiroth in kh1 on critical

I haven't played KH1 since I was about 10, at which point I lacked the attention span to even attempt something like that. Will be looking forward to fighting them in 1.5 though.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^Really? Cuz I certainly had the attention span. Was a couple years before I beat any of them though, really.

Wave57

Awards
100% completing KHI and KHII on proud. That's about it.

Korai

Awards
I was about 10, at which point I lacked the attention span to even attempt something like that. Will be looking forward to fighting them in 1.5 though.
lol same here, except ive played it about 3 times over the years. i recently did an uber playthrough where i did all the secret bosses on critical and forge the ultima weapon. gonna do one with kh2 once i beat 358/2 days on proud

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Greatest accomplishment? The whole KH game was just that! First game I ever beaten on my own, so I felt pretty damned proud of myself for getting the secret endings and even finishing the game. And also beating Sephiroth! :3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Beating Mysterious Figure with Terra, that was quite frankly th hardest challenge ever. Beating that sucker with Aqua, although still a challenge, felt like a breeze compared to the same task with Terra.

Alpha Sonix

Mine was probably beating Birth By Sleep on critical without dying. Add in the secret bosses and that would be another thing but I was surprised when I did it, especially with Terra and Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back