• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GREAT WAY TO LEVEL UP!.... do you think its cheatish!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Oh wow,this is my first time hearing this!Are you sure?
I'll make sure to try it out when I'll be replaying KH2 =D

Well,I wouldn't consider it real cheating.Just a faster way to level up for anyone who hasn't got the patience =P

Yeah it works I did it alot, Its not cheating, if it is then its there fault for putting so much heartless like that in one place xD

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Are you tired of running through TWTNW over and over again?! well i discovered an awesome way to level up! and its really fast! but you must have at least been through the pride lands the second time, oh and you need magnega!! :bored:.... anywho what you do is go to pridelands, from there go to the top of the rock (where you fought scar!) and there should be hundreds of rapid thrusters! and you go in the middle and use magnega! it literally rolls in thousands of exp.! it took me a little more than 45 minutes to reach 99 from level 80! which is fast considering you need more exp. the higher the level!... also i have a question! do you think that this is cheatish!? :huh:

~ not at all. i maxed my level doin that.(that & workin up my drive gauge before i found out how to do it in 30 seconds or less)

Crypto

a way to improve on that is 2 get urself down 2 critical health thenput on the gullwing keyblade. u get even more exp.

Elorah

Awards
I've heard of it before, loads of times, but i never considered using Magnega on them!

Awards
I leveled up using this. It was kinda fun doing this with Sora in his lion form

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
i did this for level and TWTNW for drive forms(except Master. for that, Agrabah was the fastest for me to do.)

Anyway, I'm at Level 99, and still haven't beat the Hades Paradox Cup. D:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
i did this for level and TWTNW for drive forms(except Master. for that, Agrabah was the fastest for me to do.)

Anyway, I'm at Level 99, and still haven't beat the Hades Paradox Cup. D:

Its a good trick but I'm already 99. Still need to beat Hades Paradox Cup and finish the entire Jiminy's Journal.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Its a good trick but I'm already 99. Still need to beat Hades Paradox Cup and finish the entire Jiminy's Journal.

me too D= i cant beat the Hades cup!!! i cant get pass the time round! its so hard!!!.... and i cant do jimnys journal either! so i just decided to start a game on proud mode! ^^ almost beat it!

Riku77

Yah I agree the time round is tough, anyway yah this is a pretty good cheat if you need leveled up or if you have 20$ and are at wal mart, get a new gameshark. There a code on there that makes you level up really quick. I was level 99 by the time I was at Yen Sid's tower for the first time!

Keishii

I've heard of it and used it when I was about Lv. 60. Took me only a half hour to get to 99! I wouldn't consider it cheating. Just a really good strategy! :D

TheNewSora17

thats true it is true

but wat i dont get is why do people have to wait till 80's 90's lv to beat sephy it took me lv 34 in normal and 52 at proud mode man u people's are slow with it

i beat sephy at likl 30-35 too. i didnt even have high jump or quick run or glide. i only had aerial dodge lvl one and i beat him.

its not that hard to beat him really....

and that trick works. even though i didnt get to lvl 99 it got me to like level 88. i stopped after that cuz i couldnt find a way to get any more hades cup challenges

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Are you tired of running through TWTNW over and over again?! well i discovered an awesome way to level up! and its really fast! but you must have at least been through the pride lands the second time, oh and you need magnega!! :bored:.... anywho what you do is go to pridelands, from there go to the top of the rock (where you fought scar!) and there should be hundreds of rapid thrusters! and you go in the middle and use magnega! it literally rolls in thousands of exp.! it took me a little more than 45 minutes to reach 99 from level 80! which is fast considering you need more exp. the higher the level!... also i have a question! do you think that this is cheatish!? :huh:

Nice found!!
Well i don't think that it's cheating,it's just a way to lvl up.
I personaly love to run around fighting,and the exactly thing makes me kind of bored.
But for the ppl that are lazy,or have less free time,i think it's a great way^^

Member XIV

You can speed up the EXP growth in that method by equipping Experience Boost, then Gullwing Keyblade, the EXP you get will be 3x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back