• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GREAT WAY TO LEVEL UP!.... do you think its cheatish!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

for the Hades Pardox Cup, what i did on the time attack was that I used gravity.....actually i used Gravity alot along with Master form with its twirl attack. Massive damage in very short time. Another thing is that you would want to synthesize and invest in making more power boosts to increase your attack power for the last 10 fights in the cup, because those enemies can do some serious damage. Also in the final parts of the cup were you face Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, and Tifa make sure that your custom magic item is ice that way you just shoot one of them down with ice, when your low on health fly around and heal yourself then wait for your mp bar to refill continuing to fly around the field "not towards them!!" and then repeat, my intention would be to take down cloud first, then Tifa, then Leon and last Yuffie. Why Ice? because ice makes use of distance and using magic doesn't require a finishing combo

BBBBBYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back