• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gravity Rush 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Gravity Rush 2 Confirmed!

Digital only remaster just makes the decision on whether to double dip (I have the physical Vita release) easy for me.

Frankly I don't understand why they didn't just package it together with the sequel instead, ala Bayonetta. Sigh.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Meanwhile Japan gets a limited edition as the standard release with a figure. Fucking bull

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Well at least we're getting it at all. I never really planned on getting it in the first place but if there's a sale or if it makes it to freebie status I'll probably play it again. We're getting the sequel that's all that matters.

Anagram

Banned

Not sure if I'll get one again but I definitely glad to know we'll get 2 in NA for sure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

For some reason I swear we had a thread of Gravity Rush / Gravity Rush Remaster but I can not find it. Oh well, I'll just post in here.

Anyone else pick up the game today? It's fully out in English on the Hong Kong PSN / retailers like PlayAsia. No idea why it's releasing in February of all times.

The game is visually gorgeous, such an improvement over the Vita. Plus the gyroscope on the Dualshock 4 is so much better. The vita was so finicky I struggled with getting the camera where I wanted it to when gravity shifting. Now it's all working fluidly. But I'm still early in the game so things could change.

There was a Gravity Rush event leading up to the release of the Remaster where they played some of 2. They showed off that Navi fight from the trailers, as well as a camera mode.

[video=youtube;z5uGobLWzhs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5uGobLWzhs[/video]

Sdog

Awards

The sequel looks awesome! I'll wait on February for the physical release of the remastered though. Have enough things to play through =p

Anagram

Banned

Still not sure if I'll get the remaster again myself but definitely hyped for any sequel stuff.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I've been playing the remaster. It's absolutely gorgeous. There are a couple menu navigating and loading kinks I could nitpick, but overall it's amazing.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I've been playing the remaster. It's absolutely gorgeous. There are a couple menu navigating and loading kinks I could nitpick, but overall it's amazing.

Is it already out for Japan? Cause I don't think the rest of the world gets it until February..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Is it already out for Japan? Cause I don't think the rest of the world gets it until February..

Japan and Asia. The Asian version has English subtitles like the NA/EU/PAL version coming in February so if you do not want to wait, you can always import.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The Remaster looks so good! I'm so happy the buggier gameplay aspects were fixed.

I have to decide if I'm going to get it at release or closer to the release of the sequel...

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Even though they haven't shown much or said anything about it i hope night and day cycles are added.

Open world games without aren't as enjoyable to me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Gravity Slide actually works now.

Awards

I've never played Gravity Rush before, but the concept seems interesting.
I might give it a try...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I downloaded it digitally but my guess would be yes, it would be on disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back