• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gravity Falls RP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hi this is a sign-up thread this is a very fanceh sign-up thread yesyes

So I wanted to do a Gravity Falls RP, but rather than do the super-duper fancy kind of thread like I usually do, I wanted to do an interest check first. I'm trying to figure out if this would be an AU or not or if it would just be a normal ol' RP set in the Gravity Falls universe.

But if you're interested, let me know! It would either be a general RP set in the GF universe or something involving Weirdmageddon and time paradoxes, so if you're interested in either of those, let me know which one and I'll update this thread with more info and everything!

Also please don't claim characters at this point, as there may be changes with the story (if it's the later option) that mean some characters are missing or they're not as active in the story. Just let me know that you're interested and which RP you're more interested in, and we'll go from there! Thanks! ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back