• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Gravity Falls - #CipherHunt & Journal 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Re: Gravity Falls

But what I don't get is why, if Stan did write the books, whenever something weird is going on he never notices and/or ignores when Dipper says anything about it. Is he doing this on purpose, or is he just super oblivious? I think it's the former, if he wrote those books, because then he'd believe it when Dipper said anything unless he was trying to hide something.

I think he does it for the same mysterious reason he buried the book to begin with.

Also fun thought. Gideon clearly has attachment issues with whoever catches his eye, and a great knowledge of the occult/supernatural. Which sounds vaguely familiar...
gideon_graves_mp_by_sonicspeed95-d39y552.jpg

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THIS SHOW

Mabel and Dipper are hilarious, can't wait till I'm all caught up! And are you guys picking up on this sibling love here. That's just great

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;3M4C3SLbrjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4C3SLbrjg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Preview for next week's episode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back