• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gravity Falls! And doritos! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it's not 5 in the morning nope lol

I've been on the Gravity Falls bandwagon for a WHILE now, so much that I kinda dropkicked my love for Kingdom Hearts off a cliff (heh whoops), but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Gravity Falls roleplay! I've been doing some GF roleplaying with a couple of friends, and so far, it's been pretty fun! There's a HUGE amount of AUs, too, so we're not necessarily confined to what happens in the story's canon and we can take it pretty much anywhere lol. But, if there's any interest for this, lemme know! I'm cool with doing a more laid-back RP~

Also I call dips on the Dorito >:T I'm gonna play him, he's my favorite lol.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AHEMDIPPERAHEMCALLHIMAHEM

Sure that could be fun.
owo uhhh... *calls Dipper*

Dip: *walks in* ...um. H-Hi? D: Uhh... why am I here again?

Mabel: STEP ASIDE, BRO-BRO! *pushes Dipper aside (Dip: *panics* ahh mabel!! D8)* DID SOMEONE CALL FOR A DANCE PARTY?! :D Yes, yes they did >:T Now dance, people!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hmm, would I be interested in a Gravity Falls rp...?

OFCOURSEIWOULDTHISISAGREATIDEA!
ALL IDEAS ARE GOOD IDEAS!! :D

But seriously, if we get a couple more people interested in this, I'll start this up lol. Do you guys want to do something more based on the actual show (like episodic mysteries/adventures) or do something with a specific storyline? I'm cool with either lol.

i demand weirdmageddon!! GIVE BILL THE APOCALYPSE HE DESERVES! >:T

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
owo uhhh... *calls Dipper*

Dip: *walks in* ...um. H-Hi? D: Uhh... why am I here again?

Mabel: STEP ASIDE, BRO-BRO! *pushes Dipper aside (Dip: *panics* ahh mabel!! D8)* DID SOMEONE CALL FOR A DANCE PARTY?! :D Yes, yes they did >:T Now dance, people!!

ALL IDEAS ARE GOOD IDEAS!! :D

But seriously, if we get a couple more people interested in this, I'll start this up lol. Do you guys want to do something more based on the actual show (like episodic mysteries/adventures) or do something with a specific storyline? I'm cool with either lol.

i demand weirdmageddon!! GIVE BILL THE APOCALYPSE HE DESERVES! >:T
>> NUH AS IN DIPPER IS MINE.... MINE XD That is contract agreement to take part in this I MUST HAVE THE DIPPER XD.

Well since I imagine we will have some Original characters in this we should go with a storyline mode with episodic plot lines, and main story line.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
>> NUH AS IN DIPPER IS MINE.... MINE XD That is contract agreement to take part in this I MUST HAVE THE DIPPER XD.

Well since I imagine we will have some Original characters in this we should go with a storyline mode with episodic plot lines, and main story line.
YES BUT WILL HE BE THE LOVEABLE, AWKWARD SWEATY NERD THAT HE IS? HMMMMMM?? >:T I'M VERY PICKY ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS, I CARE ABOUT THEM WAY TOO MUCH, THEY GOTTA BE IN CHARACTER MAN

Okies, sounds good! I'll see what everyone else wants to do too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back