• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Graphics Room DISCO]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
nvm im really angry today and i yelled for no reason im sorry *runs off of site to avoid outbursts*

it might also be the fact ive asked for like 3 sigs so far in the past 2 weeks and absolutely none of them got done, so i might be just a little impatient

Lolita

Dear You
Im sorry for what you're going through, I hope you get better, and it's no problem. ^^ The request will get soon done by either of the two of us, don't worry. When I finish my other requests and if Fluxy hasnt picked it up yet, i'll do your request. : D

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
yeah and again im sorry i also forgot i said any artist could take it its my fault not yours im sorry i was being a complete jerk and extremely rude :V

Lolita

Dear You
Diamond_Dust121;
Haha, it's alright. x] I hope nobody minds if I do your request first? I feel kinda bad for it being left almost last so i'll do it so you can get a new set and wont have to wait long. : D I've already started on King Sora X's and will do the other when im done with these two~

Lolita

Dear You
30mb8y0.png

2iky6wh.png

Here is your request, Diamond_Dust121. ^^ Please tell me if you want any redo's or changes~

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
oooh! i really like it! OMG! but can you give me a direct link to it please?

believe me i really really like it thanks! ^^

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
YOU ROCK! this has made my day i love it and the avvie will have to go on later since im not currently at a computer i repped you NICE AWESOME WORK!

Ж??ᾏ₦

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm such a request whore, forgive me. XD

Request Form
Artist: AquaVenTerra101
Stock: HERE
Size: Default sig size please. XD
Text: Suzaku<3
Anything else: Just do whatever you want and when the time comes, just tell me when the sig is ready!

Oh and can you make the tag pink PRETTY PLEASE? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back