• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gotham: Children of the Bat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
If you cannot tell from the title then this is a Batman-inspired idea. It deals with his universe, his villains, and his friends but there is one major difference, Batman is no more. This rp would deal with various orphans, children, or others that seek to save Gotham (or damn it). While I do willingly hope for a more concentrated plot based around children that Bruce (Dick and Jason too) brought in from the orphanage to carry on the torch or those inspired by them, I can rightfully see how some may want to be a villain, or anti-hero with an expansive role in the story. Its an idea I've had cooking for a few years now actually. Using this thread to spurn some interest and maybe even different ideas from people before I do anything major like an OOC thread.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like this concept. Reminds me of Batman Inc. to some extent. (IE: Batman turns Batman's idea into a corporate concept, gathering those of various ethnic backgrounds to "spread the Bat," as it were)

I must confess that the "children taken in by Bruce" angle does sound a bit simplistic, though I'm assuming you have something planned. ^_^

Do you have any overwhelming plot ideas ATM, or is this in a "purely-conception" stage?

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Conception stage at the moment. There was an overwhelming idea that Ra's was able to use his resources to take Damien's body as he always wanted to and took control of Gotham basically since Bruce was the only means of stopping him next to Dick Grayson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back