• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

Well iv only been playing re coded for like 7 hours now believe it or not and im already at olympus coliseum.And my thoughts for re coded are:This game is pure awsomeness!!!

Sakulily

At first I was hyped to have it, played it and didn't really get that into it until I nearly reached about half way, then I couldn't stop playing it. Since then I went back and replayed again and now I'm working on obtaining the SE and reaching 100%. I'm only on 86% at the moment though, so there's still a rather big chunk of work to do but I'm really enjoying it, it's different. And fun.

alex=axel

SO uh... I kinda forgot most of my Kh knowledge, but where does this fit into the story? and does it have much of an overall impact on the big picture?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This game is the first to FINALLY be post KH2. Its impact on the big picture so far seems to be informing Mickey and thus Yen Sid about Sora's connections to TAV and Namine, Xion, Roxas and Axel being ones whose torments need to be lessened as well. As for whether or not Data Sora and Riku affect the real things, similarly to how the digital versions of HPO from KH2 affected their real selves, remains to be seen.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
For some reason I just can't really get into Re:Coded. Maybe it is just that I haven't gotten far enough in the game to really enjoy it, but I have had almost no desire to play it. Probably should not have spoiled the ending.

Baskeball15

I think its pretty good considering, its harder than the playstation by my perspective. Its good though so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back