• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
What do you need the L button for? My R button works fine, I was thinking that the game used the option to change controles like Days did with R moving the camera and L for shortcuts.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, Re: Coded right now is kinda new to me, but so far it's kinda dull searching Huey, Dewey, and Louie in Traverse Town and fighting all the bug blocks. I really hope the game's worth it, considering I had to give up my first KH game, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The graphics are kinda new, but I still mix the missions you had to do for Days. That's just my opinion though.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Well, Re: Coded right now is kinda new to me, but so far it's kinda dull searching Huey, Dewey, and Louie in Traverse Town and fighting all the bug blocks. I really hope the game's worth it, considering I had to give up my first KH game, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The graphics are kinda new, but I still mix the missions you had to do for Days. That's just my opinion though.

you had to trade in DAYS for RE:coded? Trust me, the games gets better, it's a fun game, most fun I've had with a KH game in awhile, I also enjoyed the missions in DAYS so you're not alone XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
The L button is much more important in Re:coded. Without it you won't be able to freely cycle through your commands. Even if you change the config controls you still need the L button just as much.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So how will blowing on it make it work?

edit: got the l button to work. i might get it on amazon tomorrow since i got the money for it. i can't resist buying a new kh game lol

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
So how will blowing on it make it work?
It's just what somebody suggested earlier, and apparently it works. I think the DSi L and R buttons can't take as much abuse as the DS lite. :p

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
My DS lites hinges broke. That and 358/2 days is the reason why I bot the DSi (which is just a waste of money now that the 3ds is approaching).

Crystal

Silver Member
Is the game worth to get it?
Did the game contain those mini-games? xD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I had the original DS but the R and L buttons stopped working on that so I got a DS lite. The R and L buttons stopped working on that too and then the hinge broke and the top half became completely separated from the bottom half, hanging only by a wire. Then I got another DS Lite and the hinge on that started to break as well. Thats when I bought a DSi. I gave the DS Lite to a friend. Now after over a year, my friend says the R and L buttons on that DS Lite don't work anymore. However, my DSi is still perfectly fine. I am taking much better care of it. This is my 4th DS.

I have had similar troubles with PS2. I have had 3 PS2s break on me (although only one of those was my fault). Now I'm planning to get another one. My PSP is perfectly fine though. Also, I owned a PS3 for about less than a week. Long story but basically I had to sell it because I really needed the money. Does anyone see a pattern here? Am I really bad with game systems or do I just have really bad luck?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I had the original DS but the R and L buttons stopped working on that so I got a DS lite. The R and L buttons stopped working on that too and then the hinge broke and the top half became completely separated from the bottom half, hanging only by a wire. Then I got another DS Lite and the hinge on that started to break as well. Thats when I bought a DSi. I gave the DS Lite to a friend. Now after over a year, my friend says the R and L buttons on that DS Lite don't work anymore. However, my DSi is still perfectly fine. I am taking much better care of it. This is my 4th DS.

I have had similar troubles with PS2. I have had 3 PS2s break on me (although only one of those was my fault). Now I'm planning to get another one. My PSP is perfectly fine though. Also, I owned a PS3 for about less than a week. Long story but basically I had to sell it because I really needed the money. Does anyone see a pattern here? Am I really bad with game systems or do I just have really bad luck?
always buy a case for all of your handheld systems, I've had my DS lite since 2007, no problems(except battery life sucks now XD ) I always keep it in the case when I'm not playing, even when charging.

to anyone who is asking if RE:coded is worth it.
RECODED!!!!!!!!!!! is fun! BUY IT!!!

Greekguy7

I have 6 ds's. Three originals, 1 broke from hing problem, other two from cracked top screen, an ds lite, Left and Right triggers don't work, an dsi, and my parents thought I wanted an XL, so they got me one -_-. That thing is huge.

I am very entertained with this game.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
always buy a case for all of your handheld systems, I've had my DS lite since 2007, no problems(except battery life sucks now XD ) I always keep it in the case when I'm not playing, even when charging.

to anyone who is asking if RE:coded is worth it.
RECODED!!!!!!!!!!! is fun! BUY IT!!!

Yeah I got a case for both my DSi and PSP. That's probably why nothing has happened to them yet.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
thats pretty high. If we could have stats like that in BBS, Mysterious Figure would be a piece of cake.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I've been anxiously waiting to see how I could get this game without having any money!! And finally I was able to!! Gonna get this game tomorrow and can't wait!! :p

So for now my impression would be... IUNNO Dx

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
The lack of a "Retry" option when you die makes me sad. Seeing as I mostly die on the bosses on this thing. I'm hating Agrafail at the moment (3 Large Bandits? On Crictical Mode? 2 Hits kill me? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-). Also, whats the deal with the Golden Mushroom Heartless? What do you get for killing them ¬_¬. Might give me a reason to waste a few minutes trying to kill them lol.

Lonelyness21

Awards
The lack of a "Retry" option when you die makes me sad. Seeing as I mostly die on the bosses on this thing. I'm hating Agrafail at the moment (3 Large Bandits? On Crictical Mode? 2 Hits kill me? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-). Also, whats the deal with the Golden Mushroom Heartless? What do you get for killing them ¬_¬. Might give me a reason to waste a few minutes trying to kill them lol.

Re:Coded has Critical Mode?! Ugh, now I hate myself even more for not being able to get it on the first day xD
I tried not to listen to much about it cause I already knew a couple of things, but now I'm even more exited for getting it today! xD

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
I got Re:Coded yesterday, and I'm really enjoying it so far! =D I love the different kinds of gameplay, it's loads of fun! XD
Even the turn-based combat is alright - not my fave, but at least you can block! ^,^

Cheaken

Awards
Well I beat the game, and the worst part is Hollow Bastion part 2. It drove me insane. But other than that the game was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back