• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

takory

Website
takory.deviantart.com
ok i am only at the part when you are in *spoiler* fighting *spoiler* but this is what i think of the game so far:
some things were repetitive and god i hated fighting a boss 5 times!!!!!
like fighting one round was hard enough i dont need it ten times more!!
but other than that i thought it was a good game. im always thinking i beat that game but then it comes out with more. full of surprises and a good game. :biggrin:

ChrisP

Just picked up the game this afternoon :) Pretty nice so far. I'm up to Wonderland.

captain

Bronze Member
Just finished it. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than expected and most def has some great replay value

Soraroxasventus

I loved this whole game the only thing i didnt like was agrabah i dont know why, i just hated it. I dont think there has been one kingdom hearts games ive not liked

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Ok, so it seems there is a universal consensus that Agrabah in Recoded sucks. Not looking forward to it.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
The gameplay is so amazing :D
except for the OC turn based system... I died so many times XD
but it's so addicting placing the chips in the menu and unlocking new abilities. Sidequests are rare in KH, glad that they added more :p I'm currently in HB. Having Donald and Goofy do everything for you is really fun >_< slavery!!!
Anyway, this game beats Days tenfold. And the story actually is quite interesting. I expected this game to be somehat filler.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
You know it felt let the game was quick at parts but then id forget because id get so into the storyline. Its much better than 358/2 Days in graphics and gameplay (days did have an amazing story I think and hilarious characters). Its not as long because Days has more missions but you get caught by this ones storyline. I think best Nintendo KH game not best Handheld though

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ok so I got to Castle Oblivion after playing for what was seemingly 5 hours straight.

This game, in a single sentence, to me atleast, is the BEST Kingdom Hearts game so far. It includes things from the first, second, and even Chain of Memories. Wonderful game, and it's brought me back into the KH series.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Eliminators = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Data-Riku's Innards = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Twenty Trophies for Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The rest of the game = :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
What's the recommended level for standing and fighting against an eliminator? I'm at 24 and I just run away whenever I see one?

Swordsaint

equip the round block accessory

thats all you really need

just blockblockblock and when he tries to bash you with his shield dodge roll behind him.

moopster13

I really loved re:coded but I thought the story like chain of memories was a little unecessary

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really loved re:coded but I thought the story like chain of memories was a little unecessary

Seeing how CoM was basically the framework upon which most of the series' plot fell on? I giggle at your post.

So far, I'm loving every minute of it. The battles are finally challenging (at least the first time, replaying episodes is sickeningly easy now that I have the strategies down), I missed Sora like woah, and the interactions are priceless. I don't think I hyped over a game this badly since KH1. I shit you not.
Oh and of course, 8-bit-esque levels make my inner nostalgic gamer a very happy girl-gamer =w= <3
It's easily up there with KH1 and CoM as my favorite KH titles.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The game is awesome, except System Sectors MAKE ME RAGE.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Eliminators? Nasty fuckers. I finally beat one last Monday.

moopster13

Well what I kinda mean't was does any of that actually need to happen? cause it was like a simulation in the journal

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well what I kinda mean't was does any of that actually need to happen? cause it was like a simulation in the journal

Just because you're aware of what happened in Days with Xion and Roxas, and what happened in BBS and how Sora's connected to TAV, doesn't mean the rest of the characters in the game do. Mickey and Yen Sid had to find out somehow, and the only way to do so was for Namine to place that message inside the Journal for them to find

Anna825

Why do all the Kingdom Hearts games end sadly? I though the conclusion of Coded would be rather light, but it surprised me with a rather somber ending.

I feel like...breaking out the chocolate and tissues, lol. A touching ending for a fairly entertaining game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why do all the Kingdom Hearts games end sadly? I though the conclusion of Coded would be rather light, but it surprised me with a rather somber ending.

I feel like...breaking out the chocolate and tissues, lol. A touching ending for a fairly entertaining game.

Nomura games tend to have sad endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back