• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Maybe, lol. KH2 makes me feel like a god among insects. XD
I think the KH series is meant to be a Hack n slash, as long as the story is deep, I'll slash my way to the cutscenes, but seeing as how this game lacks a deep story, they crammed some challenging gameplay and a ton of large bodies, with the option to change the difficulty at any time, I feel like a God among the kh universe, I feel like I'm commanding the heartless to hold back on me while fighting, giving Malificent a run for her money. XD

Oh and I figured out how I got so far at a low level.

redbull.jpg

I'm sticking with standard mode, for my sake and my hearts sake.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Haha I really hate Agrabah. Got passed the stupid time thing, now I'm doing the stupid second back door and the stupid Large Body that shoots fire just keeps killing me and I just want to punch something.

That is the one Heartless breed can can be removed from the series and everything would be fine. The Defenders aren't even that complicated. I'd rather fight one of those than a stupid fat Heartless.
Yeah I'm in the back door. -__- I got past the Large Body after almost dying like 5 times. It helps if you need to heal, jump up on the ledge... he can't hit you up there. XD

Already did. I ran the hell away.
Don't you have to beat the Eliminator? D:

I think the KH series is meant to be a Hack n slash, as long as the story is deep, I'll slash my way to the cutscenes, but seeing as how this game lacks a deep story, they crammed some challenging gameplay and a ton of large bodies, with the option to change the difficulty at any time, I feel like a God among the kh universe, I feel like I'm commanding the heartless to hold back on me while fighting, giving Malificent a run for her money. XD

Oh and I figured out how I got so far at a low level.

redbull.jpg

I'm sticking with standard mode, for my sake and my hearts sake.
My boyfriend got mad at me for button mashing beside him while playing Re:Coded and I was yelling that the mashing was completely necessary. XD
Oh lord. Maybe I should just get super hyped on Red Bull to get past Agrabah once and for all. I can't even imagine revisiting this god forsaken land.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
My boyfriend got mad at me for button mashing beside him while playing Re:Coded and I was yelling that the mashing was completely necessary. XD
Oh lord. Maybe I should just get super hyped on Red Bull to get past Agrabah once and for all. I can't even imagine revisiting this god forsaken land.

defiantly, it will vitalize your body and mind. :p
I'm almost level 10, and I'm digging the quest in this game, collecting items for characters..thats my thing. :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
defiantly, it will vitalize your body and mind. :p
I'm almost level 10, and I'm digging the quest in this game, collecting items for characters..thats my thing. :p
POWER THROUGH!
When I pick the game back up I'll be questing for sure. Eff Agrabah for now. At first I was like, "fluff these quests". Now I think they might be life savers.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
for everybody that got the game...

is it worth it?

The only issue I might have is the rehashed worlds.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Yep its definitly worth it!! as for the rehashed worlds, well since the worlds in KH3D are gonna be all new except for the orginal ones and you KNOW the worlds are gonna be new in KH3 this will most likely be the last time we go to these old worlds. Might as well make the most of it right?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is definitely worth it. It is very fun (save for Agrabah. It is such an aggravation.) and entertaining. For the worlds, this is probably the last time we'll ever see these worlds so it is best to enjoy it. The worlds don't seem like repeats, only because of the corny and adorable script.

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
for everybody that got the game...

is it worth it?

The only issue I might have is the rehashed worlds.

I think this is the most enjoyable Kingdom hearts game in awhile, this is my second favorite KH game, right under KH1. It is so worth it, plus the worlds feel new, because of the new gameplay elements and the bug blox, which makes for some pretty decent platforming, regardless of what others say, just go into the config. :p

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well, at least it's gonna save me from boredom. But my L button doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back